there haven't been enough wilco threads lately.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like I said, I'm going in pure when the album comes out in May. I do that for my very favorite artists.

However, I listened to Walken since I've seen it performed live twice (one of those times all the way back in 2005). It's quite nice.

walken and impossible germany are supposed to be the only rocking tunes on a completely mellow album.

:drool:

U2Man said:
walken and impossible germany are supposed to be the only rocking tunes on a completely mellow album.

:drool:

Sounds glorious. Impossible Germany is one of the most awesome things I've ever heard too. :combust:

No complaints here. I love every facet of their sound and I'm sure some of the songs will evolve into heavier things live.

U2Man said:
i'd wish the whole thing would leak in glorious 320 kbps right now :drool:

Any news on where these three tracks came from? They were numbers with the proper track numbers, and though that doesn't gaurantee the full album's out there, it sure implies it. I'd expect it to leak any day now.

...and holy shit, that first guitar solo in You Are My Face is incredible. :drool:

this was posted on atease:

According to a source (can't really divulge much, I know him through another forum and no, he can't leak the album), the whole thing is about as mellow as this. Told me that "Walken" and "Impossible Germany" about as rockin' as this gets (and that's perfectly okay with me). Also told me the thing is about 50 minutes long. These songs are beautiful, and I think "You Are My Face" should put to rest any doubts folks might have had about Tweedy's songwriting ability as of late.

U2Man said:
this was posted on atease:

According to a source (can't really divulge much, I know him through another forum and no, he can't leak the album), the whole thing is about as mellow as this. Told me that "Walken" and "Impossible Germany" about as rockin' as this gets (and that's perfectly okay with me). Also told me the thing is about 50 minutes long. These songs are beautiful, and I think "You Are My Face" should put to rest any doubts folks might have had about Tweedy's songwriting ability as of late.

Side With the Seeds is also an aaaammmazing song. So is On and On and On. This album is going to kill. And this pretty much confirms a leak very soon. Good to hear.

another post on atease:

got a copy of this from a friend back in australia. he's paranoid that the files are tagged and made me promise not to share with anyone else. but i did give a copy to my sister

....if these people are telling the truth, it could indeed leak any minute now.

leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak

please.

But I thought Let's Not Get Carried Away wasn't on the album??? :huh:

And I watched Sunken Treasure today. What an amazing film! My God. Tweedy's audience dialgue was easily the best and funniest I've ever seen in a live performance. I love him. :love:

I might need to bump Sunken Treasure farther up on my Netflix list, especially since I've sworn I'm going to hold out for the official release for this one.

Wilco To Release Track Off 'Sky Blue Sky'
2007-03-02 10:11:02.677,
Story by: Rachael Darmanin

Wilco's sixth studio album, Sky Blue Sky, will be released May 15 on Nonesuch, but fans will be able to cure their impatience with one track off the new record for download come Monday. No word yet on which track will be available, but keep a look out on the band's official website for more information. The track will be available for a free download there, as well as CMJ.com, so start the countdown...now.

http://prod1.cmj.com/articles/display_arti...php?id=32047267

:down:

yep. thats cool. i guess it'll be tomorrow morning for me.

whats 'central time' exactly?

U2Man said:
yep. thats cool. i guess it'll be tomorrow morning for me.

whats 'central time' exactly?

An hour behind eastern time, which is 5 hours behind London time. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom