There has never been a cooler weapon than the light saber. - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-22-2005, 04:50 PM   #31
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Numb1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Posts: 11,382
Local Time: 02:56 PM
no one was cooler than boba fett -

mercenaries rule
__________________

__________________
Numb1075 is offline  
Old 11-23-2005, 09:41 AM   #32
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 02:56 PM
If Boba Fett had a light saber, he would have run the Empire and little Luke would be shotting womrats back on Tatooine.

In Mathmatical terms:

Boba(F)+(Saber)Light = 2Bad(Ass)4Life(STFU).
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 11-23-2005, 12:18 PM   #33
The Fly
 
S.A.K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 102
Local Time: 08:56 PM
Boba Fett running the empire??

He was absolutely incompetent in that battle on Tattoine! I mean Han Solo was blind and didn`t know where he was, neither did he know where Boba were!

And still Boba Fett ended up flying into the belly of that big monster (was it called Sarlacc or something?). And that for all we know is where Boba is today!!!

Now, Boba with a light saber? He would end up activating it by accident and cut off his own legs!!!

But yeah: He looks damn cool!!!
__________________
S.A.K is offline  
Old 11-23-2005, 01:34 PM   #34
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.K
Boba Fett running the empire??

He was absolutely incompetent in that battle on Tattoine! I mean Han Solo was blind and didn`t know where he was, neither did he know where Boba were!

And still Boba Fett ended up flying into the belly of that big monster (was it called Sarlacc or something?). And that for all we know is where Boba is today!!!

Now, Boba with a light saber? He would end up activating it by accident and cut off his own legs!!!

But yeah: He looks damn cool!!!
Once again, sir, YOU ARE OUT OF LINE! Have you no sense of decency?

But yeah, IF Boba had the light saber, he would have deflected the shot that sent him into the pit monster guy, done a bad ass ninja style back flip and totally owned Han Solo and Luke. Then he would've gone back for Vader and the Emporer, owned them too, BAM, Universe to Fett. But, he never got that light saber, so that thing ate him. Which is a rather ignoble way for such a warrior to die.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 11-23-2005, 01:53 PM   #35
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
DeadMansParty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: South Bay, Ca
Posts: 3,837
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Once again, sir, YOU ARE OUT OF LINE! Have you no sense of decency?

But yeah, IF Boba had the light saber, he would have deflected the shot that sent him into the pit monster guy, done a bad ass ninja style back flip and totally owned Han Solo and Luke. Then he would've gone back for Vader and the Emporer, owned them too, BAM, Universe to Fett. But, he never got that light saber, so that thing ate him. Which is a rather ignoble way for such a warrior to die.
but you are missing that Boba Fett wasnt trained as a jedi, so even if he did have a lightsaber, it doesnt mean all of a sudden he could start doing flips and use the lightsaber like a jedi.
__________________
DeadMansParty is offline  
Old 11-23-2005, 03:40 PM   #36
The Fly
 
S.A.K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 102
Local Time: 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


But yeah, IF Boba had the light saber, he would have deflected the shot that sent him into the pit monster guy, done a bad ass ninja style back flip and totally owned Han Solo and Luke. Then he would've gone back for Vader and the Emporer, owned them too, BAM, Universe to Fett. But, he never got that light saber, so that thing ate him. Which is a rather ignoble way for such a warrior to die.
Ok now! There is actually nothing that indicates that Boba Fett would be able to own Han, Luke, Darth and Palpatine! To do that he would need to be a very powerful jedi!

To be a very powerful jedi the force must run strong in you!This means that even without any formal jedi training you will have certain skills that mere mortals do not have. Like very strong intuition and outstanding reflexes!

Examples: 1.Luke, as soon as he concentrates, is able to deflect the laserbeams from that little flying tennisball. He does this with a helmet that blocks his eyesight and this is before he has any real training!!!
2. Anakin is able to win the podrace. He has not had any jedi education.

It is thus beyond any reasonable doubt that Boba would have been able to avoid being eaten by that monster if he had had just the slightest trace of any ability to use the force!

To put it simply! The force is not with Boba Fett. Basically Boba is just a sort of intergalactic hockeygoon with a nice spaceship!

It breaks my heart to say this, but even Jar Jar Binks could make Boba cry for mercy!
__________________
S.A.K is offline  
Old 11-28-2005, 10:00 AM   #37
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.K


even Jar Jar Binks could make Boba cry for mercy!
I have seen the face of pure evil, and it's initials are S.A.K.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 11-28-2005, 01:22 PM   #38
The Fly
 
S.A.K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 102
Local Time: 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


I have seen the face of pure evil, and it's initials are S.A.K.

Well, maybe I am a little bit evil, but THAT evil? I mean, to be fair, can you name any person in the world who would not cry for mercy when exposed to the mere silhouette of Jar Jar Binks?
__________________
S.A.K is offline  
Old 11-28-2005, 03:41 PM   #39
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.K



Well, maybe I am a little bit evil, but THAT evil? I mean, to be fair, can you name any person in the world who would not cry for mercy when exposed to the mere silhouette of Jar Jar Binks?
Oh, I must've misread. I thought you were implying that Jar Jar could lay the smackdown on Mr. Fett, and that's just too silly to even comprehend. I'm gladd JJ was pretty much cut out of the rest of the series. Man, what a dumb character.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 11-28-2005, 04:03 PM   #40
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Numb1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Posts: 11,382
Local Time: 02:56 PM
side note:

Beav, how many times have you thought naughty thoughts about Princess Leah in her "prison" outfit from Return of the Jedi?
__________________
Numb1075 is offline  
Old 11-28-2005, 04:05 PM   #41
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 02:56 PM
Not as many as I've had of Natalie Portman in her Closer outfit.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 11-28-2005, 04:11 PM   #42
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Numb1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Posts: 11,382
Local Time: 02:56 PM
touche
__________________
Numb1075 is offline  
Old 11-28-2005, 04:39 PM   #43
The Fly
 
S.A.K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 102
Local Time: 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Oh, I must've misread. I thought you were implying that Jar Jar could lay the smackdown on Mr. Fett, and that's just too silly to even comprehend. I'm gladd JJ was pretty much cut out of the rest of the series. Man, what a dumb character.
:

Weeell, I did sort of imply that!! But as a joke of course! What would actually happen if Jar Jar met Mr. Fett would probably be something like this: Jar Jar would fool around in his annoying Jar Jar-way and accidently activate something that would cause Boba Fett to suffer some silly defeat!!!

I agree of course that Boba do not deserve this by any means!!But you must admit that this is usually what happens when the "comic relief" character faces a villain in an action-adventure movie!!!! It seems to be a law of nature!!!!

(It`s fun to be nerd)
__________________
S.A.K is offline  
Old 12-04-2005, 06:24 PM   #44
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,587
Local Time: 11:56 AM
OMG I was at a party last night and I saw a guy with a light saber!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 12-05-2005, 01:42 PM   #45
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Numb1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Posts: 11,382
Local Time: 02:56 PM
never leave home w/o it.....because you just never know
__________________

__________________
Numb1075 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com