There are no words for this, no words at all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can think of a word. 4 letters. Starts with a "c". C_ _ _ .

That's just awful. The poor kid is like a little machine. She shows one emotion and the mother turns into today's mystery word. Goddamn. This kid is going to be a mess.

That woman is beyond stupid, but I wouldn't call it child abuse.

Abuse would be if she were forcing her daughter into the sun to tan.

The most annoying part of that clip was the part where they scrolled Lindsay Lohan's latest disasters across the bottom of the screen. The child wanted to LOOK like Lindsay Lohan, not snort cocaine and crash her car like Lindsay Lohan. That's just bullshit manipulative TV.

bonosgirl84 said:
That woman is beyond stupid, but I wouldn't call it child abuse.

Abuse would be if she were forcing her daughter into the sun to tan.

she was wasn't she? the daugther said she doesnt want to do it now.

how much tan did she need to have? she already had a decent tan anyway, she didnt need to become an orange :tsk:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
The amount of shallow, idiotic people who are in this world astounds me. :|

I know. And a lot of them are ugly too. Ugh. :barf: Why don't they just go away or something? Can't we get the IRS to report them to another, like, country? Like Canada or Utah or something?

UberBeaver said:

I know. And a lot of them are ugly too. Ugh. :barf: Why don't they just go away or something? Can't we get the IRS to report them to another, like, country? Like Canada or Utah or something?

I vote Utah. Besides, there's that whole topless thing in Canada, and we don't want a bunch of stupid, shallow ugly people running around Canada topless. :barf:

UberBeaver said:

you keep em dude, to quote the ancient Chinese proverb:

don't throw your junk in my backyard
my backyard
my backyard
my backyard's full...

elevated_u2_fan said:

you keep em dude, to quote the ancient Chinese proverb:

my backyard
my backyard
my backyard's full...

Yes, that's a good proverb, but here in the states we also have a saying:

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
and they're like,
its better than yours,
damn right its better than yours,
I can teach you,
but I have to charge

waynetravis said:
she was wasn't she? the daugther said she doesnt want to do it now.

Not really. The girl probably just got nervous when she realized she'd have to go into a dark little stall by herself. The girl seemed thrilled with the results.

I'm not defending this mother at all. She's a moron. Instead of encouraging her daughter to be the prettiest in class, why not the smartest? Instead of spending that amount of money on a fake tan, why not a musical instrument? Because she's a moron!

But it's still not child abuse.

UberBeaver said:

Yes, that's a good proverb, but here in the states we also have a saying:

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
and they're like,
its better than yours,
damn right its better than yours,
I can teach you,
but I have to charge

I wish you'd go to Canada.

Is being a terrible role model/giving bad advice to your kid child abuse? What if the kid develops an eating disorder because she has to be the prettiest in her class and wants to look like Lindsey Lohan?

Dusty Bottoms said:
Is being a terrible role model/giving bad advice to your kid child abuse?

No. But sometimes it sure seems like it should be, doesn't it.

Dusty Bottoms said:
What if the kid develops an eating disorder because she has to be the prettiest in her class and wants to look like Lindsey Lohan?

I can't really comment on things that might happen to this little girl in the future. I was just addressing the fake tan clip. :)

I must be dense, but the link only took me to that Yahoo commercial and a little paragraph about a Lohan? Is that right? What's the story here.

:eyebrow: Why does a Child..need a tan? She Is pretty! that's the problem here....she should be celebrated for what she already Is Blessed with, and who she Is!! You Can't buy That!!:madspit: To Mom!

Lancemc said:
I must be dense, but the link only took me to that Yahoo commercial and a little paragraph about a Lohan? Is that right? What's the story here.

Should be a video.

Mom takes her small daughter to a tanning salon so that she can be 'tan' for her school picture.

Back
Top Bottom