There are no words....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your email message has been idle and this link has become inactive. To access the link, close this window and return to your MSN Hotmail Message. Then click the browser's Refresh button or close your message and reopen it.

:confused:

meegannie said:

Acckkkkkkk

Yes, this is it, I got it through my email - I didn't realize copying the shortcut would include all the hotmail crap :reject:

If one the mods can fix that original link I would be most grateful :)

Seriously - wouldn't you try to suck in *just* a tad, for pics going out to the whole world? :eyebrow:

Usually, 'lifts and seperates' is a good thing, here, not so much...

Last edited:
I feel bad making fun of him because he looks so happy and proud.

It takes a real man to put himself on display in a bodysuit for all of the world to see. For that...:up:

Bonochick said:
I feel bad making fun of him because he looks so happy and proud.

It takes a real man to put himself on display in a bodysuit for all of the world to see. For that...:up:

I know....For some reason, I sometimes get REALLY upset over random things like that. :( I've actually been depressed for the past couple of hours after this thread. :reject:

Maybe that should be in Zoo Confessionals. :uhoh:

holy shit!

i don't feel bad making fun of him. he a) knows how stupid he looks and doesn't care, or b) is stupid enough not to notice how funny it is

:lmao:

that was hilarious.

Re: Re: There are no words....

Mr. BAW said:
What comes to mind is how did BLS come to find this or search for this guy?

I got it from my sis-in-law, no idea how she found it....

Now I feel guilty for drawing attention to this :reject:

Let's all just be inspired by his, hmmm, 'dedication', and turn this into a good thing :up:

FINALLY...a picture of cujo. :up:

uniprer.jpg

Ok, wait, that may not be entirely true -

I went back and watched the first part of what I had taped. I was trying to figure out how to get the Tivo to save it, so I wasn't paying 100% attention at the time. He actually has had a marriage proposal from a woman in Portland, so he may or may not be on the market...

Back
Top Bottom