There are no damn trick or treaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had hundreds of kids at the mall I work at today...I got to hand out candy for our store. :love:

We've been getting lots of cute trick or treaters here tonight...not tons so that it's insane...just enough to be fun. :cute: :heart:

Re: Re: There are no damn trick or treaters

u2popmofo said:

It was here.

Sundays = Deadsville in Utah (and not in the goth/Halloween way)

What part of Utah are you from?

Re: Re: Re: There are no damn trick or treaters

macphisto23 said:

What part of Utah are you from?

Originally Brigham City, Provo now.

You in Utah?

We don't celebrate HAlloween overhere. But you cna surely find some Halloween decorations when you walk into one of the many Irish pubs we have over here.

I remember my first halloween. it was last year in Dublin. It was pretty cool! :)

We had three trick-or-treaters. That means I'm going to have to eat all that damn candy myself. :angry:

Maybe I can sue all the parents in the neighbourhood for giving me the potential to get fat.

Our portion of the neighborhood is always quite on Halloween - kids are smart and tend to head to the nice areas where houses are packed in tightly - more candy with less area to cover.

We haven't had many at all. The ones that did visit got the full treatment though. :) We had a ton of extra candy from a party last night, and a roommate has a fog machine we used at the party too. As kids would come up the path, we'd put the fog machine on and play creepy music, then my roommate would jump out at them when they knocked. :) We had far more fun than they did I think...

We didn't get any either. Mom feels bad, we should have given more out to each, but that meant we would have been hammered. You can't win! We had the cutest candy too, little gummi Krabby Patties from Spongebob Squarepants! They're even in little plastic boxes! :laugh: Tasty too. I was secretly hoping we'd have some left.

No one had good costumes either, except our neighbor. Her little boy had the cutest Frankenstein costume. And his bucket was filled with amazing candy. I was about ready to grab a pillowcase and go... ;) Last year, we had a Gandalf the White come by, the best kid's costume I've seen in years.

Reading this thread makes me wonder if trick or treating is dying out. That's really sad. I sure miss doing it. :(

Re: Re: Re: Re: There are no damn trick or treaters

u2popmofo said:

Originally Brigham City, Provo now.

You in Utah?

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but I'm in Utah. ;) Pleasant Grove.

And to reply to the thread topic, there were 2 trick or treaters last night and none tonight.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: There are no damn trick or treaters

wolf Q said:

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but I'm in Utah. ;) Pleasant Grove.

And to reply to the thread topic, there were 2 trick or treaters last night and none tonight.

That's awesome. Great to see some other Utahns around here!!! I hope PG isnt too cold for you right now, it's freezing here.

maybe your witch costume scared them all off mvd

oh wait, thats not a costume!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Back
Top Bottom