There are no damn trick or treaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn, I need a kid. :mad:

I was joking with my mom that the whole "check over your candy for poisoned/dangerous pieces" was really to scope out what was there, so they could take what they wanted later. I can't wait to have kids and steal their candy. :hyper:

I didn't have one trick or treater, but that didn't surprise me since I haven't had one the entire time that i've lived here (20 years!) I live in an apartment building, and people seem to favor private houses....

I just love Halloween, and everything that goes with it....especially trick-or-treating....my daughter and I would go out together, but eventually decided to stop when she was 18 or so! lol

Last edited:
There aren't any kids in our neighborhood anyway. Since I'm on a diet I sure am glad I don't have a bunch of candy to do something with.

verte76 said:
There aren't any kids in our neighborhood anyway. Since I'm on a diet I sure am glad I don't have a bunch of candy to do something with.

Awww Halloween on a diet sucks!

I applaud your willpower, though:applaud:

We didn't have a single trick-or treater! What's this world coming to?

Five bags of candy + no trick-or-treaters = great willpower required

I handed out some candy! Then the candy ran out about half way through so I then started to hand out these mini-pumpkins....lol, these couple of girls were genuinely excited to get 'em! :D

But yeah....not as many trick-or-treaters as previous years. Every year there's less and less. I guess everyone's growing out of it :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
There have been a ton here. We haven't passed out any candy in years, though, so we just looked at all the kids through the window.

Why wouldn't you hand candy out? Sounds kind of mean.

we had a ton of kids and there is still a bunch of candy in the kitchen :mad: I thought it was gone but an extra bag magically appeared last night. I'm ignoring it. :|

All this left over candy is making me sick. Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme bars are the bane of my existence. :(

We had way more last night than the night before. A few missed us since we're in a duplex and a lot of kids only got one side even though we had our lights on and pumpkins lit. The cutest kid was Nemo and he was wearning this huge stuffed Nemo costume and he just kinda waddled around since the costume had more mass than he did. He was probably only 2 and when Phil gave him a handful of candy, he kept staring at our plate of pizza rolls!

I got about 80 trick or treaters. I was expecting more because I got about that many last year. I live in a new neighborhood and there are about twice as many houses built here now over last year. So I have a bag and a half of candy left. I will take to work tomorrow to share with my team, it will be gone by the afternoon! :lol:

I got plenty of trick-or-treaters last night. I only have a little bit of candy left for myself, which is good.

I wish more people would participate in the handing out of the candy. There were quite a few dark houses on my street, although some really went all out for it with a haunted house and everything.

I make a big deal out of it every year because I remember how cool it was for me to go trick-or-treating when I was a kid and I want these kids to be able to have the same great experience that I had.

daisy and i went trick or treating last night. daisy was a pirate, and i was sleeping beauty (pajamas and a tiara) hey bg...you should see daisy's bag of candy. dude...full size candy bars:drool:

Back
Top Bottom