The wrestling discussion thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HELL YEEAAH!!

Did u catch No Way Out the other night? Shame Big Show lost in the cage.
And the legend Undertaker, still winning as he piles on the pounds!:wink:

No1 is better than Shawn Michaels tho...he is the king.

:ohmy:
(Am I gonna get the piss taken out of me now for writing all this!!?):wink:

I used to love wrestling when I was a kid back in the 80s. I got into it again in the mid to late 90s w/ WWF Raw and WCW Nitro....but now I don't find it as much fun anymore. I watch it occasionally.

PS - I hate the HBK. I think he's a pansy. Sorry to disagree.

I watched it as a kid all the time, back when it actually had heroes and a plotline that someone with an IQ of less than 269 could actually follow. Back in the old days of the WWF and the WCW. Now it's turned into one gigantic parody of itself, if that's even possible. The loss of the WCW started that. :|

i liked it more when they had actual matches going on. Everytime i turn it on now, someone is in a dressing room talking or out in the parking lot talking:wink:

I think it lost some zip when they started having a pay per view a month. It used to be just Wrestlemania once a year. The hype for that one event was bigger than anything. It was a spectacle to see and you had to wait all year, like the superbowl. But now they have one a month and it just doesn't have the same "punch" it once had. Maybe it's just me....:shrug:

A wrestling fan here too... though the one televised right now in my country is not as great as WWF.
I have to say my favourites are Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and Big Daddy Cool !!!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:drool: wrestlers. :sexywink:

*waits for headache to post my fav pic*

what ever are you talking about?

mikesanders1.jpg

i love WWE.
Undertaker v Randy Orton is a hotly tipped match for WM 21. Does anyone have any clue as to how this feud will start/develop?

D'oh! said:
i love WWE.
Undertaker v Randy Orton is a hotly tipped match for WM 21. Does anyone have any clue as to how this feud will start/develop?

I believe Taker is undefeated at WM......This year will be no different...

Triple H is a FAG!

Now I feel better.

Back
Top Bottom