The worst pain in the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
It's gotta be a pimple on the inside of your nose.

Not just because it hurts, but because of the sense of utter despair knowing there isn't a damn thing you can do about it (for the most part).

I get the willies just thinking about it.

Last edited:
i get that all the time and when i tell someone they say theyve never had that occur.
other than my face ive never gotten a pimple anywhere else like my arm, leg etc... but ive heard a lot of complaints from other people which ive never experienced.

but inside the nose:down:, it SUCKS and it feels huge:mad:

you got any hydrogen perxiode? makes it feel a ton better. Thats the only place I have ever really gotten one:madspit: but it takes the sting out and helps it heal faster.:yes:

Dismantled said:
you got any hydrogen perxiode? makes it feel a ton better. Thats the only place I have ever really gotten one:madspit: but it takes the sting out and helps it heal faster.:yes:

Are you suggesting I pour peroxide in my nose?

FREAK !:no:

just kidding......I usually just drown my sorrows in some adult beverages:drunk: and the pain goes away

I've had one before, but it was no where NEAR the worst pain I've ever experience...not even close, sorry!

The 'goodbye' on the 17th of May at JFK was definately the worst pain in the world for me. That was bad. oh, yes. still hurts two months later. :sad:

Now THIS is a worthwhile Lemonade Stand thread! :yes:

(I loved the bit about bleaching nose hair. :) )

well, none of you have apparently gone thru childbirth.

Bebe05.gif

Re: That was the NICEST post ever Ewen!

zonelistener said:
IMP13 -

want to compare the pain to a swift kick in the nuts?

:uhoh: :D :wink:

No one mentioned it yet....I just HAD to do it. :D

You know, zoney. That was the runner up. I'm with you on that one. Haven't had it in awhile, so it didn't cross my mind. The pimple in the nose, however, is a pressing matter.

Lila64 said:
well, none of you have apparently gone thru childbirth.

Bebe05.gif

Or the joy of being sliced across your bikini line to have hands delve deeper inside you than extremities ever should be, for a delightful old caesar.
:wink:

Angela Harlem said:

Or the joy of being sliced across your bikini line to have hands delve deeper inside you than extremities ever should be, for a delightful old caesar.
:wink:

You beat me on that one. Never had the caesar, Just the 12 or so hours of labor. No epidural either...

Ah, you beat me on the childbirth :wink: I had an emergency and was too concussed from passing out in the shower that I didn't care until the next morning when I woke up and was like "WHAT IN CHRIST'S NAME IS THIS PAIN??????? DRUG ME UP!!!"
:lol:

Angela Harlem said:
Ah, you beat me on the childbirth :wink: I had an emergency and was too concussed from passing out in the shower that I didn't care until the next morning when I woke up and was like "WHAT IN CHRIST'S NAME IS THIS PAIN??????? DRUG ME UP!!!"
:lol:

So you had a c-section or some other painful procedure?

I had the c-section. I'd passed out a few days before in the shower and had concussion, not thinking I'd care too much about the pain in my dazed state. But it cleared my foggy mind :D Next time, I just want drugs. Lots of them!

Back
Top Bottom