The worst pain in the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ you just have to beg for drugs...sometimes and sometimes if the head nurse is in a shitty mood.....she'll tell ya no...and then the the guy who gives them to ya might be a dick too cuz hes tired or some shit- but its all worth it man-

hehehe

RE: kidney stones.....we just found out that my son has some...
we took him to the doctor cuz he was pissin blood
but he was never in any pain before...so..............we gotta wait and see what happens.
i heard someone say once that if ya lay in a tub of warm water while your waiting for it to pass then its more bearable?

Last edited:
:bump:

I don't go down without a fight.

:madwife:

Oh and to be on topic. At a party last week, this drunk girl stepped on my toe (the one that went wee wee wee all the way home) and now it's all swollen and blue and stuff. It hurt. Bad.

It's having an abcessed tooth that hurts up into your head and down into your neck. This is worse than having an 8 pound baby with no medication. I know from experiencing both.

I used to play Ice Hockey in College. I was a Goalie, let me tell you getting hit in the "nether regions" by a slap shot from 15 feet brings on a whole new meaning of getting your bell rung. :sad: :ohmy: :eeklaugh:

For its role in causing me "Aches and pains, inability to sleep for hours at a time, the ability to raise body temperature at a moment's notice, uncontrollable vomiting and setting forth into motion Mr. BAW's pancreas into shut-down mode, and bringing doctors to their knees for their 5-year misdiagnosis, I nominate my Former Gallbladder..." for Pain of the Decade! :yikes:

neutral said:

Did you say anything to her? :hmm:

Well I said "Jesus Chroist!" in my best Graham Chapman Holy Grail voice, but she was so thrown I don't think she had any clue what was going on.

Childbirth gets my vote (like taking your lower lip and pulling it out and up and over your head......stretch that into a process taking hours and hours to complete)

Divorce. It hurts.

Why do sprained ankles hurt so bad? And why do they take so freaking long to heal?

Walking in on your sister making our with your boyfriend is also pretty painful.

For me it was tearing my hamstring and being forced to still go through with the 2 and a half hour performance by my lunatic of a dance teacher. :angry: :madwife:

Oh and P.S. I'm never having kids. :|

Back
Top Bottom