The worst pain in the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't know about the pimple, but once had a 14lb sledgehammer fall on my head, from 8feet above, Christ it still hurts when I think about it

Re: I heart my coffee-klatch mate from down undah

zonelistener said:

Colere05.gif

may you have a 10 pound bowling bowl out of yer(sic) arse
Hopital12.gif

Lila64 said:

You beat me on that one. Never had the caesar, Just the 12 or so hours of labor. No epidural either...

Yep, so much fun went back for a caeser again, and again...:huh:

The whole giving birth bit always makes me wonder why women ever have more than one child. :shrug: Well, excepting twins and such.

Lila64 said:
it's worth every ache & pain. But I only have one child... It's just what we women do...

I think my siblings and I are working on the negative population growth theory. Only one child between the three of us, and she's my brother's kid.

Sometimes you just look around at all your relatives and think, "you know, I think it's best this particular line dies out..." :)

jimmmm said:
don't know about the pimple, but once had a 14lb sledgehammer fall on my head, from 8feet above, Christ it still hurts when I think about it

holy shit :|

ive gone thru hard labor and c sections...

but what ya just said....hmmm...that sounds really sucky

your not from lincolnshire illinois are you?<--- sorry to be so random

inmyplace13 said:

Are you suggesting I pour peroxide in my nose?

Yes that is exactly what I'm telling you...pour it up your nose until it reaches your brain...your brain will dissolve and as it runs out your nose it will pop the nose pimple and Voila! problem solved:wink:

Oh and make sure you use a funnel...nasty stuff to get in your eyes:|

:wink: no silly, use a q-tip:D

No, actually, having a bladder infection is the worst pain in the world. :grumpy:

jimmmm said:
don't know about the pimple, but once had a 14lb sledgehammer fall on my head, from 8feet above,

Who are you? Wile.E.Coyote?! Seriously though, you have my sympathies, cause that WOULD hurt and, presumably, cause some serious damage that I hope you're over the worst of now.

My worst pain has to be when I dislocated my knee and the ambulance (with all it's lovely pain-killing drugs) took over HALF-A-FRICKING-HOUR to arrive (I guess that's not that long considering but it felt like it) by which point I'd got a lil hysterical (I get like that with pain it's my way of dealing with it, no doubt v.entertaining to watch as I ramble on about rubbish).

As for the child-birth thing... sisters you have my respect! :yikes:

I always imagine nipple piercings must be excruciating.

Amongst other piercings which some people go for... :yikes:

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:
No, actually, having a bladder infection is the worst pain in the world. :grumpy:

Yes, these are horrible. I get them far too often. The worst pain ever for me was an ovarian cyst rupturing. It felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Kidney stones. :sad:

I've had two. Both times I wanted to die.

I hear that can be quite painful. I don't know if it's any worse for a man than it is for a woman. My husband had one a few years ago. He was writhing in pain until it passed :sad:

Lila64 said:

I hear that can be quite painful. I don't know if it's any worse for a man than it is for a woman. My husband had one a few years ago. He was writhing in pain until it passed :sad:

The last time I had one I overheard a nurse say that having one was worse than giving birth. I've never given birth but I guess if
I ever do it'll be a breeze compared to those things!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

The last time I had one I overheard a nurse say that having one was worse than giving birth. I've never given birth but I guess if
I ever do it'll be a breeze compared to those things!

From what I heard, passing a kidney stone IS worse than giving birth. These minute 'stones' have to pass thru these tiny tubes (veins, whatever) in your body. It was excruciating to watch my husband going thru the pain. I closed the door and left him alone with the medication the doctor had prescribed (which I don't even remember if he took, I left the room). Didn't want my daughter to see her Daddy like that. Of course that was all going on AFTER we had left the hospital, because all you can do is wait for it to pass... :(

we all feel for you inmyplace. Just that childbirth, kidney stones, ulcers, and sledgehammers seem to have you beat...
Hopital13.gif

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom