The worst feeling...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
When through miscommunication on ICQ your girlfriend goes to bed thinking you don't want to talk to her and are incredibly mad at her, and isn't even sure if you want to go to the prom with her. You find out about it later when she's already in bed, and then you find out she sent you an icq message that you never saw and then your computer got shut down... (the joys of sharing computers with parents) and it was one of those messages that you really really don't just ignore. And now you're just totally freaking out, and you want to be able to tell her it's ok. you consider riding your bike 20 minutes in the dark and tapping on her bedroom window to tell her it's ok, but figure that's a bit extreme. You doubt you'll be able to get much sleep, let alone any of the school work you should be doing.

That's not a good feeling. :(

fuckfuckfuck

Sorry, I just needed to talk to someone about it, and interference never goes to sleep..

Awww.. (((( SkeeK )))).

Computers really suck sometimes because things come across wrong or misunderstood.

It will be ok once you talk to her! :)

smileyhug.gif

she logged on at quarter after three or something all she said was it's ok. but now i can sleep.

This is why I hate IM.. It has caused more misunderstandings and miscommunications.. So I don't even use it.. Because think about it.. If there's a problem.. or someone's mad.. it's because of a little two by four square box.. I mean.. Let's get serious about things to get mad about.. some juvenile typing program sets a girl off?... hahahah

L.Unplugged

yeah, she'll definitely understand, Skeek...it's just a horrible feeling before you get a chance to talk to her! don't worry she'll be fine :)

I really hate when that happens but I am glad it worked out.

Computers are a tool of the devil. :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom