The worst fake id ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randhail

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Even McLovin's id was better than this one:

fakeid.jpg

mississippi has a good thing going with their requirement of having two people in an id photo. that's gold.

Barron Hilton (Paris' brother) apparently had a fake id when he was arrested the other day for DUI. Wonder who could've fallen for it, since the Hilton family is so well known...

KhanadaRhodes said:
:eyebrow: i don't even think mississippi's ids look like that! i could be mistaken but most of my friends live there, so...

Of course they don't look like that.

Nothing looks like that.

omg, being a bartender you have no idea how many of these I get a night, and I love when they try to get them the next day. When I was bartending in Torrance I got one from a guy and it said he was born in Torrence, and I said, so you are from and born here, and he said yes, I said next time time dont misspell the city where you are from.

I used to work in a computer lab on campus when I was in college, and we were required to hold onto a person's picture ID (usually a driver's license) while they were using a computer. People hated it and could be really jerky about checking in. This girl breezed in one day, tossed her ID on the counter, and sat at a computer, barely acknowledging me. When she was finished, she came to the counter, and our conversation went something like this:

Her: I need my ID back.

Me: Your name?

Her: *says her name*

Me: I don't have any IDs with that name.

Her: *irritated* I know I gave it to you!

Me: I'm sorry, it's not here.

Her: Oh, wait...I bet I know what happened...I think I gave my friend's ID. I was holding it for her last night. *says another name*

Me: Yep, here it is.

Her: Great!

Me: But I can't give it to you.

Her: Why not?

Me: Because that's not you.

Her: So?

Me: If it's not your ID, I can't give it to you.

Her: Are you kidding me?

Me: No. Your friend will have to come in and get it, since she will match the picture.

Her: She just bought that fake ID, she's gonna be so mad at me!

Me: Fake ID?

Her: Uh......

Me: Actually, I'll just turn it into campus police. She can pick it up from them.

Her: *swears and leaves*

Bonochick said:
I used to work in a computer lab on campus when I was in college, and we were required to hold onto a person's picture ID (usually a driver's license) while they were using a computer. People hated it and could be really jerky about checking in. This girl breezed in one day, tossed her ID on the counter, and sat at a computer, barely acknowledging me. When she was finished, she came to the counter, and our conversation went something like this:

Her: Oh, wait...I bet I know what happened...I think I gave my friend's ID. I was holding it for her last night. *says another name*

Me: No. Your friend will have to come in and get it, since she will match the picture.

Me: Actually, I'll just turn it into campus police. She can pick it up from them.

:lol::applaud:

:heart:

Bonochick said:

Greatest story of all time.

Back
Top Bottom