The WORST albums of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
The necessary sequel to the "single best album of all time" thread. I'm allowing more than one album to be named, however, because limits are like, so yesterday, man. :sexywink:

Try to limit yourself to naming only pre-2000's albums. I'll get the ball rolling.

Pink Floyd - Ummagumma

[/thread]

24518gm3.jpg

vaz02 said:
^ I listen to what i like thank you:wink:

Its a very bad album.

Hey, at least you didn't name HTDAAB. That's sort of refreshing. :tongue:

Anyway, to stay on topic, I fail to see anything good about any Lennon/Yoko album released before Ono band. :wink:

XHendrix24 said:

It has "Gloria."

Therefore, it cannot possibly be one of the worst albums of all time.

Not even the best song of all time could save that album :lol:

XHendrix24 said:

i wil try 2 fix u? :sad:
It screams, "This ambiguous 1800s code block will perhaps add some depth to Coldplay that the band's music inherently lacks".

Canadiens1160 said:
It screams, "This ambiguous 1800s code block will perhaps add some depth to Coldplay that the band's music inherently lacks".

I thought my X&Y would be bigger than anyone else's.

:ohmy:

May Brian Eno make them good again.

XHendrix24 said:

It has "Gloria."

Therefore, it cannot possibly be one of the worst albums of all time.

Not just Gloria, but October, Tomorrow, With a Shout and Brick through a Window which was one of my favorite live songs for a long time. Gloria still is. I wish they'd bring it back. Personally love the album, though I do consider it their weakest.

Worst album? Probably something I don't own. Maybe most disappointing would be a better topic. In that case, the 2nd album of nearly every great band. There's probably hundreds, but off the top of my head: Cars, Son Volt, Big Country, Sex Pistols, Pretenders, Stone Roses, Pearl Jam, and...well...U2.

Missy Higgins - The Sound Of White

Pre-2000: Hmm....i'll need to think about this.

This is much harder than deciding what is the BEST album of all time, because you are unlikely to actually listen to the one that you think is the worst.

The most over-rated album ever is The Bends, I can say that with confidence.

I reckon something by Weird Al, actually. I mean, yeah parodies are great, but I don't think I could ever get through an entire Weird Al album. Maybe that makes one of his the absolute worst album of all time. :shrug:

I can't decide between my spite-fuelled choices or an obvious pandering to this subforum's music demographic.

Seeing as both of those have been mentioned, I will go with the controversial choice of Beach Boys' Pet Sounds in an attempt to be different and completely inept.

All of this leads me to believe that I am the worst album of all time.

:shh:

so are we totally ignoring artists that we know suck like Air Supply and Creed and such? I mean come on, does anyone here honestly think that an album U2 made is the worst album ever?

AtomicBono said:
so are we totally ignoring artists that we know suck like Air Supply and Creed and such? I mean come on, does anyone here honestly think that an album U2 made is the worst album ever?

for the record I was joking about HTDAAB...:wink:

I don't like that album, but I don't think its the worst album of all time.

Back
Top Bottom