The Worst Album Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well....here's one of them:

B00008OWZG.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

BonoVoxSupastar said:
their version of Perfect Day is gorgeous(even Lou Reed said it's amazing)

Yes! :drool: I love their version of Perfect Day. Now I feel like listening to it but don't have it :( ...will have to download it sometime! I love their White Lines too! :dance:

From Amazon:

After reading some reviews in this forum I really understood the magnitude of the light and influence of the mighty Hasselhoff. He has changed the life of a variety of people around the world: old and young, men and women, cancer survivors and junkies, italian monks and iraqui insurgents, even the unforgeteable gay peruvian.
It's good to know that I'm not alone when I think It's amazing how a man can reach so many hearts and transform so many souls with his astonishing, yet sublime, voice, and the sincere charm of his fashion.
I can tell you this: It surely enhanced my life and yes, I have my own story to share, even though it may not be nearly as incredible as the ones I read.
My name is Ed Asno, and I'm an active member of The Richard Dean Anderson Fan Club; for those of you who dare not to know he is the man behind the superb MacGyver... my own personal TV GOD. (I used to be in the Geraldo Rivera Fan Club but I quit when I find out he had an affair with Bette Midler... but that is another story.)
Well, as you can imagine, with the kind of TV icons I just mentioned it's difficult for The Hoff to be the only master of the industry. For me he is on the Top 5 most influential men to ever touch the face of earth, but little did I know that it would become an unbeatable number 1. As you all come to realize, a true genius has the power to transcend other horizons like a shooting star in the sky. And oh boy, this is how I find it out how the "Knight Rider" did it:
Herbie, the president of the Fan Club, threw a party at his house to show us his new memorabilia collection: "TV's Little Men, Big Souls", dedicated to Paul Fusco, the man and mind behind ALF, and Gary Coleman, the charming and somehow cute Arnold in Different Strokes.
At 5pm all of us were wasted on a high of pop tarts and kool aid when Herbie decided to change our lives forever: He put his radio shack speakers to the ultimate test: The one and only Very Best of David Hasselhoff.
Well, my friends, I just can say that It blew me away!!! The songs, the rithyms, the melodies, the holy voice, the chest hair. All the party, and with "ALL" I mean �The four of us!, just got into an abstarct, almost hypnotic mode that I had never, ever, felt before. The air started to smell like roses, the lights went dim, and the rush, oh my gosh, the rush was like (and forget my french) an orgasm.
Since that day my mind hasn't stop repeating the celestial lyrics of the master piece, the opera prima, Hot Shot City:

"11 o'clock we are ready to rock,
11 o'clock yeah we are ready to rock!
Hot Shot City in a Saturday Night
We are gonna party down into the morning light!"

David Hassehoff may not be Richard Dean Anderson, Geraldo Rivera, not even Tony Danza, but he surely is the savior of the music industry, a man who truly dare to go where no other has gone.

Make you a favor: Buy this album and get ready to rock and roll!!!!

Hasselhoff:drool:

:wink:

By the way I am assuming most of those reviews on Amazon are pisstakes, as if true, I fear for humanity.

I got the Q magazine and disturbingly I do own quite a few on the list :reject:

2 of them which I do own, include Shania Twain (Come On Over) and Chocolate Starfish by Limp Bizcuit.

Others I would include: Toxicity (System Of The Down) and that first one by Ocean Colour Scene. It had a few great singles, like The Day We Caught The Train and The Riverboat Song, but the last few songs are terrible.

Oh and Crush by Bon Jovi, for the same reason as the OCS album

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom