The world of cancelled television

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucky charms

War Child
I just found out that FX cancelled Over There after this season. Im a little behind the times I guess. Here in Canada there is still 2 episodes to go, I guess it is all done in the US.
Is there nothing to be said for quality programs these days? Is it all about sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Pretty soon there will be nothing left to watch except for CSI Whereever and Law and Order anything. I do love both series, but there doesnt seem to be anything else left, all the good ones are gone or cancelled, and all that's left are reality television up the wazoo, Desperate Housewives(havent watched this at all), Lost(another no-see) and Im sure countless others that escape me because I dont watch them.

The show, although Im sure it has lots of alterations and loosely based facts, is still a great show - the characters are easy to get into, the plot keeps me going back for more, I want to know what is going to happen next, and Im sorry to see it go. Having had family fight in the same conflict it is interesting to see a different slant to the stories that you have already heard.

My only hope would be it live in re-runs.

:|

Yeah, agree how alot of TV programs that are GREAT were cancelled for overall stupid reasons. :hmm:
Although, since most TV programs are out on DVD ... it really doesn't make to much of a difference now that they were cancelled in the first place. :tsk:
Just go out and buy the TV Series when it becomes available on DVD
and your problem is solved !! :up:
Oh ... and buy a DVD player too (if you don't already own one) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom