the world is ending!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the world ending tonight your time or mine? Cause its already Wednesday morn here. Should I spontaneously combust or something? Are we all going to do this at the same time? Or as the clock strikes midnight in each town does the town disappear and the clouds of doom move further west until all time zones are done? Does God know what time it is? :wink:

:hmm: i feel fine.

beli said:
Is the world ending tonight your time or mine? Cause its already Wednesday morn here. Should I spontaneously combust or something? Are we all going to do this at the same time? Or as the clock strikes midnight in each town does the town disappear and the clouds of doom move further west until all time zones are done? Does God know what time it is? :wink:

:lol:

Or you could do something like the Make Your Peace video. :sexywink:

(or what I remember of it... too vague a memory)

Watch "Last Night" (1998), a Canadian film about the end of the world (and it has Sandra Oh from ABC's "Grey's Anatomy"). It's probably my favorite film on the subject. :up:

Melon

beli said:
What about Ultravoxs "Dancing With Tears in my Eyes"? :drool:

The most depressing video EVER.

btw, i'm a fan of Ultravox (particularly pre Midge Ure Ultravox)

Hey... I thought this was turning into an 'everyone sing lines from It's The End Of The World As We Know It' thread! What happened?

Back
Top Bottom