The Who Shows... Give ur review!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Just thought I would start this thread cuz I wasn't finding any general Who threads in here..

I thought we all can post our concert reviews in here even past ones.

I am SO EXCITED... :hyper: Going to see them tomorrow nite at the Verizon Center in DC. I will post my review after the show.

So, c'mon and post away!!:wink:

I went to the show in Winnipeg - went in pretty skeptical and came out more than happy. It was a great show!!! Not as good as seeing them in 1976 with Keith Moon and John Entwhistle but one helluva show nevertheless.

Harry Vest said:
I went to the show in Winnipeg - went in pretty skeptical and came out more than happy. It was a great show!!! Not as good as seeing them in 1976 with Keith Moon and John Entwhistle but one helluva show nevertheless.

I know it will never truely be the same but pretty damn close. :wink:

And I also saw them right after John E. died at the Hollywood Bowl (literally just days after) that was an emotional show..:sad:

I saw them monday in chicago

I'll be honest I didn't think it was anything special

they played the exact same setlist (in pretty much the same order) as the last time I saw them in september, with the exception of 1 song

Daultry seemed to have some vocal issues throughout the night, and some of the guitar work wasn't that good with Daultry and Townshend

The band is still fun to here, but the setlist has gotten stale for me, and the performance itself wasn't spectacular

hope it works out better for you

If any of you would like to write a formal review of a Who show for Interference (your work will be sent to the band's rep and Google News), please email me! :heart:

I saw them in Chicago last year and what a night it was...and i say it in an "eh" tone...

Show started off great and booming, very awesome to see a band like that perform, but it all really went down from there..

Middle of the show daughtry wasn't singing so right and left the stage walking slow. then townshend annouced that he went to go get some oxegen...well great, when townshend was winging his 12 minute own version of my generation, daughtry was off stage laying down for some air...

Ok, daughtry comes back, crowds punped plays 2 songs and goes into Won't get fooled again, and i swear to god daughtry was trying to put on the best song he's ever performed, at the end of the song he was like crouched down and litterally couldn't breathe, he finished off with surprisingly the whole setlist...

And for the last song he was sucking on cough drops and drinking tea. and while im leaving the stadium, an ambulance RUSHED to the tunnel of where the bands/hockey/basketball players go to enter the stadium...

Just got back. Awesome show. Good crowd.

Baba O'Riley + Emminence Front = Highlight of the night.

Who Are You? kicked some major ass.

Everything else was equally awesome.

More coherent comments tomorrow.

:drool:

AWESOME SHOW.. I agree with Lance!! Those songs kicked butt!!!

AND GUESS WHAT I GOT?????????????????:wink:

:hyper:
I GOT THE SETLIST from the sound guy at the mixing board. I just went up at the end of the show and asked if I could have one.. WOOHOOO!:drool:

I saw them play Philly on opening night in September. They played about 10 new songs, all in a row, in the middle of the main set, and they were absolutely dreadful. Everyone was sitting down just waiting for the classics to come back. They also had some technical difficulties with Townshend's guitar.

The old stuff absolutely rocked the house though. I was particularly impressed with Who Are You, which was excellent. And of course, the greats like Baba O'Riley and Won't Get Fooled Again were superb.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
AWESOME SHOW.. I agree with Lance!! Those songs kicked butt!!!

AND GUESS WHAT I GOT?????????????????:wink:

:hyper:
I GOT THE SETLIST from the sound guy at the mixing board. I just went up at the end of the show and asked if I could have one.. WOOHOOO!:drool:

I got to touch it!!

hahahahahha!!!

Back
Top Bottom