The Who Release...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweetass Pinball Wizard! I figured it was only a matter of time before you joined The Who huddle!;)

Martha, I found a copy of Who Came First down in my dad's old record collection. I think a proper listening is in order this weekend. :up:

By the way, pictures of cujo make my life so wonderful... :love:

Last edited:
kariatari said:

Martha, I found a copy of Who Came First down in my dad's old record collection. I think a proper listening is in order this weekend. :up:

:up: As one of my beloved friends would say: Awriiight!

Your dad has excellent taste. :wink:

Just want to keep doin' all the dirty little things I do ...

kariatari said:
By the way, pictures of cujo make my life so wonderful... :love:

Really? How flattering.

I do have some boudoir photos of me in a leopard print loincloth. Interested? Maybe a trade is in order for Pictures of Lilly. Oh yeah.

:sexywink:

This is the dawning of the age of the Magic Bus...

Of course I'm interested! Pictures of cujo in leopard print loincloth would help me sleep at night! :love:

martha, yes, my dad does have excellent taste. he fecking loves the who and saw them twice back in the day. he also made me watch the movie "Iron Giant" with him because Pete Townshend wrote a bunch of songs for it. :rolleyes: :lol:

Iron Giant... the only thing Vin Diesel has been involved with that wasn't complete garbage.

:up:

I'm Shakin' All Over.

Live At Leeds... Instrumentals.

:drool:

:sexywink:

How big were the Kinks for the Who? I think Jimmy Page played with them for a bit, and I know that he was a session player for the recording of Can't Explain. Lot's of connections there.

Can't Explain.

:wave: kariatari. I have no pictures of myself The Whiz.

I'm the Whiz and nobody beats me!

:wink:

martha said:
So I picked up the Albert Hall set at Tower this afternoon for 20 clams. :up:

Nice... did you get the CD or DVD?

I purchased it a few days back.

Quite an interesting listen.

:up:

No... just weird to hear some of the covers. I haven't decided if I like all of them. But Noel Gallagher's contribution to Won't Get Fooled Again was good.

In my opinion.

You'll have to post more once you've listened.

Back
Top Bottom