The Who Annnounce more US Tour Dates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
The Who will be touring the USA this fall. Dates include:

Oct. 21 Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit, MI
Oct. 22 Copps Coliseum, Hamilton, Ontario
Oct. 24 TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA
Oct. 26 Wachovia Center, Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 28 Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT
Oct. 29 Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ
Oct. 31 The Borgata, Atlantic City, NJ
Nov. 3 Verizon Center, Washington, DC
Nov. 8 Nokia Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 9 Nokia Theatre, Los Angeles, CA

Thewho.com will be offering an exclusive fanclub presale as well as special VIP packages.

Pre-sale and packages for the Los Angeles shows will be available starting Monday, July 14 at 10:00AM PDT and will run until July 20th at 5:00PM PDT.

Pre-sales for Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT and The Borgata, Atlantic City, NJ will begin this Wed., July 16 at 10:00AM EDT.

The presale and VIP packages are for members of thewho.com only, so make sure you SIGN-UP TODAY.

woo hoo they are playing DC again! :yippie:

There's an American Express pre-sale going on now. No password needed, you just need to use your American Express card. I didn't even check, since tix are still a bit pricey

I was checking out The Who's official message board; fanfire runs their membership stuff and it looks like their members all got hosed just like we did at the beginning of the U2 tour... crappy seats or none at all...

I'd love to go to the Boston show but I'm sure it'll be way too expensive, and since its long past their time I can't put up that much to see them. Gotta save all my money for U2 tickets anyway.

Back
Top Bottom