The "What To Do In Europe" Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002, you could go to Arsenal's new stadium, that's in London and it's grand opening is in august, it looks like this:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

:drool:

if you like architecture and churches, Belgium has the most beautiful church with exquisite stained glass ever - right across from the train station, definitely a must see.

--Barcelona (my sister lives there but before we started our trip I stayed there for a week, went to Costa Brava)

-London (stayed little more than a week due to Live8 only got to be in Liverpool originally wanted to go to Ireland and Scottland but a week in London was really expensive for our budget)

-Paris (flew from London and stayed there 4 days, I would recommend staying a bit longer since there's a lot to see)

-Belguim (three days but with 2 so you can go to one of the towns will be enough)

-Amsterdam (definetly a really cool place we stayed 4 days, and wanted to stay more but Amsterdam is quite a dangerous place in a good way )

-Berlin (great place but we were only here for 2 days, stay more if you can there is a lot to see and visit)

-Kracow, Poland (amazing place, the most exotic beautiful women I've ever seen, we stayed 4 days and we went to Auschwitz which is about a couple of hours at the most from kracow))

Ok, so what's this ?? :scratch:

You guys seem to think Belgium is a city or what?
The first quote makes no sense at all; which church across from what train station??

Belgium has many beautiful cities, and you definately want to taste the best Belgian beers (not all at once, you'd get really :drunk: ), chocolates and waffles ;)

And people always say we are friendly folks, so feel welcome :wink:

greety said:

Ok, so what's this ?? :scratch:

You guys seem to think Belgium is a city or what?
The first quote makes no sense at all; which church across from what train station??

Belgium has many beautiful cities, and you definately want to taste the best Belgian beers (not all at once, you'd get really :drunk: ), chocolates and waffles ;)

And people always say we are friendly folks, so feel welcome :wink:

ok I can't comment on the first quote because it isn't mine (and I'm not saying you said it's mine by the way:) )

anyway sorry, I wrote all that in the morning from work, so I wrote it half asleep and in a hurry I meant Brussels...and I also went to Brujas (can't remember the name in english)

I love Prague!

Actually I love the off the beaten path Europe - there are some awesome things to see outside of your major tourist traps.

I'm off to France, Italy and Spain this June and July and I can't wait! 10 weeks to go!

Back
Top Bottom