The "What Are You Doing or About To Do??? Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just had my hair cut, bought a usb cable, am now working on my thesis and in about an hour I will pick up my new studentpass from the administration.

It took me 30 minutes just to get signed on to the internet this morning because my computer is :censored: now I'm reading, drinking coffee.
About to get ready for work and then after today a three day weekend :happy:

I'm drinking coffee, listening to Le Tigre. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. for Jerry Seinfeld at the Cleveland State Theatre on March 17.
My brother is buying tickets for all of us, but I have to order the tickets :wink: Very tough, I know. I'm working out after that, then going to work at 1 p.m.

I am at home now drinking coffee and listening to Interpol (Take You on a Cruise :drool: ), preparing myself mentally to go to the gym in about an hour.

I am drinking a bottle of water, watching the Dick VanDyke show, preparing an invoice to a client and printing a photo of a claimant's driver's license and facial pic that Mr. BAW forgot to enclose with the report that belongs with said invoice. In a few minutes, I will be photocopying the report + bill and prepare it to be mailed.

Exciting stuff! :wink:

i am typing in this thread and watching the mid-day news.

in about an hour i will go to a dr. appointment.

then when i get back i will try to fix my computer which i think has a virus :angry:

I just got back from the gym (ouch, my moobs hurt... :(), and now I'm fooling around on the internet, while drinking some kind of fruity milky drink and waiting until Are You being Served is on (in about 10 minutes).

I just bought three cds (that rarely happens): Rush In Rio, Franz Ferdinand and Chain Gang Of Love. Right now I'm listening to the song The Love Gang from Chain Gang Of Love. :)

Back
Top Bottom