The "What Are You Doing Now" Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm swishing with the new listerine whitening prebrushing stuff and getting ready to brush my teeth before bed.

just ate some pizza with jalepenos ( ok, that doesn't look like I spelled it right but you get the point) on it and my tongue is on fire

mmmm cupcakes....

just for the record, I am still on my diet. The pizza was diet pizza...

and now, I am dreaming about cupcakes lol

I'm back at my dad's house!!!!!!!!! :hyper: I'm watching Seinfeld, using instant messengers for the first time in months, and drinking Mountain Dew LiveWire.

FizzingWhizzbees said:

Okay, I have to ask since we don't even get Mountain Dew in the UK anymore....what is Mountain Dew LiveWire? Is it like MD with added caffeine or something? :drool:

It's orange-flavored Mountain Dew. It tastes so good...like an orange slushy...even when it's gone warm. :drool:

Bonochick said:
It's orange-flavored Mountain Dew. It tastes so good...like an orange slushy...even when it's gone warm. :drool:

Mmm...sounds good. I really need a trip to the US just to stock up on all my favourite drinks and snacks that aren't sold in the UK. There's this one store that sells fruit roll-ups (which I'm absolutely addicted to, lol) in the UK but they cost like £5 per box so I don't buy them often. :reject:

:heart: American food :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom