The Weather Channel Part XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sunny&bright today but snow is forecast for the next few days!!!!! :mad: :madspit: :| :ohmy: :eyebrow: :censored: :sad: :rant: :grumpy:

Yep, crazy eh? You should look up a weather forecast for Britain now&you'll see it's absolutely true!!! :madspit:

I do look occasionally and I hear from friends like yourself and other friends I have in Wales, England, Ireland etc. I'll keep my San Diego weather no matter what it is any day tho!

:hug:

I wish our weather was more like yours, then it'd be almost the ideal city! :yes:

Yeah, true :D :love: oh i just emailed you but probably pointless, but check&see anyway! :wink:

:wink:

On the BBC news they're giving a weather warning for heavy snow! Unbelievable, it's a pity tiny's not on to hear about this! :(

Has she? I just emailed you back! :wink: i'm hoping that the worst weather's mainly just in the highlands!

I think that spring is slowly making it's way here at last. But there is always a chance we could get snow in April .Today it was about 57*F, and sunny. It's to get down to 36*F tonight, but warmer on Sunday. The rest of the week it is to be in the mid- high 60's. :yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

Well luckily there has been hardly any snow - it hasn't really materialised where i am but it did elsewhere apparently! It has been pretty sunny with blue sky today, plus quite mild when the wind goes :happy:

:wink:

It was quite bright with just a little rasin starting up tonight so pretty quiet weather overall just now!

Quite similar to yesterday but the rain got quite heavy tonight! Much the same tomorrow apparently.

Back
Top Bottom