the waltz of my life, the swagger in my steps, the end of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
ziss iz a luvlae pictre i tooke in vlinuisss

1080816img6lk.jpg

und zis iz me turning off the bright lights to your heart

*wave slowly goodbye

1080854img3ui.jpg

i'm am a am a so much older now than i was then.

ever feel old, kids?

ever feel randy? randy...for a klondike bar?

another day, another dollar, another sign i'm getting less tolerant

radiohead

fries

bears

-------------out----------------

oh, so i'm fucked up because i didn't make a thread about

a) describing some irrelevant loser that means noone to anyone

b) fruit

c) randooom

?

i appreciate your input, but the closest thing i've ever done to druqks is sergei berezin, and believe you me - he's more than a great time in the sack.

i mean sure, i know he's eye candy but there's more to him than that. it's like he took conversation lessons or something, i dunno. we connect. isn't that what matters?

won't someone please say goodnight to me?

i haven't said goodnight for a long time, and i thought tonite would be a good time for it.

please tuck me in, and whisper in my ear that everything will be alright when i wake up in the morning.

now i lay my head to sleep...

GOODNIGHT QUANO ABIDGI-ACHIBI

GOODNIGHT FLAG POLE PEAR

GOODNIGHT BALLS MCCONE

GOODNIGHT BLATTUS

GOODNIGHT CLLOYD

GOODNIGHT VARUM TIX-A-BICC

GOODNIGHT TROY MCCLURE

goodbye, blue sky

latvia was so close by (obviously, i guess), but being canadian, i needed a visa to get in.

in fact, i used to need a visa to get into poland and lithuania too, but that has since become unnecessary, thankfully.

i'd love to go to latvia one day, indeed.

perhaps i should entertain western europe next time i go...if only it weren't so expensive.

russia, specifically siberia and yekaterinaburg are calling my name the loudest right now though. i hope i don't drag myself there...

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
latvia was so close by (obviously, i guess), but being canadian, i needed a visa to get in.

in fact, i used to need a visa to get into poland and lithuania too, but that has since become unnecessary, thankfully.

i'd love to go to latvia one day, indeed.

perhaps i should entertain western europe next time i go...if only it weren't so expensive.

russia, specifically siberia and yekaterinaburg are calling my name the loudest right now though. i hope i don't drag myself there...

I'm so very jealous of your travels. I guess some of the visa rules are changing this year, but fortunately I won't be affected by them (yet).

Zoomerang96 said:
oh, so i'm fucked up because i didn't make a thread about

a) describing some irrelevant loser that means noone to anyone

b) fruit

c) randooom

?

no, you're fucked up because you didn't make a name game thread! :mad:

goodnight, are you still in Lithuania/ somewhere in Europe?

i like the second one. was there a sexy lady in the bed next to you when you took it? hmmmm?

lara is right. we could really use another name game thread around here.

oh well, goodnight bear, or good morning, good afternoon, good evening... wherever you are.

~good times

Zoomerang96 said:
but the closest thing i've ever done to druqks is sergei berezin, and believe you me - he's more than a great time in the sack.

He bedded you with that charming jersey tuck of his. O-Pee-Chee tells me so.

Gooood evening.

343%3A488723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A45%3D6%3B5%3DXROQDF%3E2323588426%3A43ot1lsi

and what a tuck!

i like this thread too. i think i should post more pictures of my trip.

Back
Top Bottom