The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes:

I like how she goaded Rick into dealling with Shane but gets all self righteous when she can't handle the results.

Lori, Carl, Carol and Hershel's blonde daughter all need to get eatten.

Also, what the hell happended to the father and son Rick met at the begining of season 1? Are we ever going to see them again?

yes, i would be happy with all of those deaths. that's what my wife said as well regarding Lori's self righteousness. i seriously hate her so much.

i do wonder if we'll ever see the father and son again. i highly doubt it. i think Rick gave up trying to reach him when he never heard anything back on the walkie talkie.

I dont think its been as bad as most people make it out to be...

I've only been annoyed because of how obvious it has been that they don't have the budget to make it as good as it should be. The farm for an entire season was too much. I would have loved just a handful of episodes there, and the rest of the season being them scrounging around from place to place trying to stay alive and warm during the winter.

Shane should have died in the first season, and shouldn't have been such a constant over the top ass. I barely ever felt like he and Rick were actually friends in the past, and it made it so I was ridiculously happy that he'd finally been knocked off. I've also rarely felt like anyone in the group looks to Rick for leadership. Not sure why they've had such a tough time portraying any of that effectively.

Next season should hopefully be pretty cool, lots of cool stuff I look forward to seeing. Well, as long as they don't just change it all up and butcher it like this season...

that kid has always been a pain in the ass
the little girl that got zombied was way better, and a hell of a lot more likable.

awhile back, I said that kid should get killed, and someone got all offended. :shrug:

Haha! Yes please

Epic end to Lori would be her giving birth to a healthy baby, but dying during the birth - changing in the final moments so as Rick holds his baby aloft, he's forced to kill his own wife

Or she miscarries and the zombie fetus claws it's way through her and pops out like a chest buster.

How can you say no to this face?

zombiebaby.jpg

:drool:

Already miss your favorite characters from The Walking Dead? Have no fear! You'll see some of them again soon enough in AMC's The Walking Dead: Social Game. Check out these character designs from the game then share this photo with all your friends on Facebook.

LIKE THE GAME PAGE TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO PLAY!

COMING THIS SPRING

https://www.facebook.com/AMCTheWalkingDeadGame

417669_192831380831613_179883145459770_315320_1979085358_n.jpg

lol! that's awesome. i normally hate all the damn game posts on my news feed, but i will have no problem flooding everyone else's news feed with this!

I'll be back, if only for the Governer and Michonne. Kind of ready to give up on the comic though.

I'll be back, if only for the Governer and Michonne.

This. Seeing these two introduced to the show will hopefully give it some much needed oomph.

Last season was pretty weak from start to finish but I love the premise/genre so much that I refuse to give up yet. I'm hopeful despite myself.

Too bad Dish Network dropped AMC :( :( :( :(

And now they're talking of dropping the big 10 network so i can't watch my Hawkeyes
:(:(:(:(

So might be switching back to DirectTV

Can I just say how shitty it is that the spoiler tag does not work in the thread previews on the iphone app?! :angry:

Lol I was thinking the same thing earlier today.

It's some design error on the app because in the message preview it will show the post preview, but you can't open the spoiler tags.

Furthermore, if you try to quote it, it will literally just say SPOILER in the message.

I just hate when people use spoilers and you have no idea if it will actually be a valid spoiler or not. People really need to say something explainingg, "this spoiler should not be opened unless....".

Anyways:

WalkingDeadSeason3Poster-610x903.jpg

I started watching this a couple of weeks ago and now I'm all caught uo :)

As a marathon watcher, I really enjoyed season 2. I knew Dale and Shane were going to die because I accidentally saw how many episodes they were in when I was learningvthe characters names on imdb :doh: but the way they went still surprised me.

Hated Lori from the moment I saw her. As the show progressed i hated her a lil less but her reaction to Shane's death negated any sympathy. Bitch.

Love love looove Daryl. Looking forward to the new season !

I remember Andrew Lincoln when he was just a school teacher in a not terribly good dramedy about, well, teachers. He's actually a pretty good post-apocalyptic cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom