the veils

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone into this group? i downloaded their 'entire' catalogue last week (their new and only album the runaway found as well as about 10 other tracks) and am really amazed. i love the singer's vocals and the songs are very strong. great new music!

Yes! I really like them. Saw the lead singer (and I think someone else playing another instrument? I don't remember. :reject: ) doing an acoustic set opening for Jesse Malin last summer, and then saw the full band opening for Bell x1. It doesn't look like they're coming to Nottingham on their next tour, and I would go see them in Norwich, but my fiance didn't like them when he saw the acoustic set, and I wouldn't want to drag him along to a show he didn't want to see. :slant:

Anyway, I like 'Us In Leaves.' They kind of remind me of Ours.

yep, megan and i saw them open for Jesse Malin and Bellx1 a while ago in London. The lead singer's voice is very unique - I like it a lot. He's really shy, it's sort of sweet in a way - he kept trying to bring his hair down sort of in front of his eyes...
ok, i just saw when i previewed this that megan already posted...but i suppose i'll go ahead and be repetitive. :)

Back
Top Bottom