The Vancouver Canucks Have Just Won 10 In A Row

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, the Oilers are on a 4 game losing streak, and they play Vancouver again tonight. Vancouver sits atop the entire NHL, tied with 3 other teams with 45 points. Since I won the last bet (Vancouver won 6-3), I'm willing to take the same bet with you again to either cancel my one months subscription (if I lose), or get two months of free subscription (if I win)! Let me know if that sounds fair! Keep in mind that Vancouver loves playing in Edmonton, and have won all of their games there this season I think. You could look at that two ways: either Edmonton's due for a win, or they'll continue the trend of losing to Vancouver. Hmmm... I have a feeling Edmonton's going to win tonight, but don't let that influence you! ;)

Well, it's a good thing you didn't bet again! I actually just found out that Naslund scored 4 goals during that first meeting! I had no idea. That's amazing. Naslund has turned into a great, great hockey player. Man, the Canucks love playing the Oilers! I wish it had been on TV, as both teams are so fast, exciting. Now Vancouver is tied with Ottawa and Detroit for the tops in the NHL. The last time they led the league was '92, I believe!

the stars go blue

i went west for some christmas/new year celebrations and got to hit up the canucks leafs game last nite.

thoroughly exciting. too many injuries though for the two teams, especially the leafs. canucks ice an exciting brand though. very cool. the right team did win though:)

I can't believe the Canucks gave up a two goal lead like that! I think they're beginning to show signs of over-confidence. Some of the comments from their 7-3 win (over Anaheim) were verging on cocky, I thought. They remind me of the Oilers of the 80s in that way. They are exciting, though - another similarity to those old Oiler teams.

So Kobayashi, how did you like Vancouver? I'm in the Okanagan now, where the winters are much colder. I assume it wasn't too bad out on the coast?

i want to go to UBC for grad school. if i get denied i'll live in a van on the coast

it was frigging unbelievable. i'd only ever been out there once, years ago. i loved it. stanley park is truly unique.

was not a fan of gm place however.

You don't like GM Place? Trust me, it's a GREAT place to watch a U2 concert. It's a new building, designed for concerts as well as sports. As a result, the sound is immaculate.

Where are you from again? Toronto?

Michael Griffiths said:

Where are you from again? Toronto?

is there a bad place to see U2;)
didn't seem very good for fans viewpoints from my perspective for hockey at least but who knows...

im from toronto but i live in ottawa now.

Back
Top Bottom