The Utah Manwhore, who went out a mountain and came back a valley!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Well it is a day of transition. The u2popmofo you know and love is now gone. What has he become? It is hard to say. A short time ago, the aforementioned manwhore left the comfortable confines of his dwelling, to pursue a dream few of us could fathom. His extended leave of absence should not go without explanation... so I have been appointed to sort out the sordid details.

On July 8th at 8:15am Mountain Standard Time,
u2popmofo entered the Nevada Youth Springs Eternal Clinic in Las Vegas. However, this was not your normal appointment or check-up. Not in the least. A surgical procedure was being prepped, the effect of which would make every single woman weep.

At 12:04pm, u2popmofo emerged from successful gender reorientation surgery. Also known as a Sex Change. And a complete one at that. The manwhore formerly known as u2popmofo, will now forever be known as u2popmofem.

At 5:56pm, cujo saw u2popmofem. And was strangely aroused. Think unsexy thoughts. Think unsexy thoughts.

Shocking isn't it?

What is your take on mofo's metawhorphosis?

All I can say is Dude Looks Like A Lady!

:up:

Last edited:
deep down many of us knew this day would come, but still dozens were surprised it would be so soon

i tip my top hat to you yet again, and call you sister

I heard he just did it to get in your pants.

But then again, I am thong from time to time.

Sorry did I say thong?

:sexywink:

well if he wanted that he should have gone through with the goat operation

I thought he compromised with the Goatee.

Bearded Ladies of Utah :up:

:drool:

Thank you Diamond,

With your contribution, you have furthered our success.

For your patronage, we have sent you a once-in-a-lifetime keepsake to remember this historic post:

The "I survived u2popmofo's Sex Change" T-Shirt , will let everyone know you were there to witness the significant event, and it will also leave them curious to the possibility of your involvement.

T-shirt comes in sizes of small, medium, large, and ambiguous...

337%3A883523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A45%3D6%3B5%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B5453%3A%3A6ot1lsi

I'll take two.

But I am confused...this is happening as we post? July 8?

And, to further confuse things...have you noticed that not only has TIPFKAUPM (the Interference poster formerly known as U2PopMofo) gone missing in the last few days, but so has MVD_75?

Cujo, please enlighten us all to what her (or has she gone the way of "him") story is.

All relevant and valid questions Zoney. But don't forget, I'm psychic like the Dickens.

All I know is that mofem had A Fire Inside. And the only thing that could tame it was a complete physical makeover. Feel the fury of the formerly surly... gent.

:up:

:laugh:

Well he was already wearing women's underwear...this was an obvious step.

maybe those panties will fit him a bit better now (appologies to those who disapprove of the word 'panties')

Oh yes.

Yes I do.

Exactly.

Hahaha

Oh yeah.

What were we talking about?

cujo got distracted by the vision of mofo/mofem only clad in undies

Back
Top Bottom