The unspeakable has happened...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
gossip_avril.jpg

Paramount Pictures and MTV Films are planning to create a film adaptation of Avril Lavigne's "Sk8ter Boi" song. The song tells the story of a teenage girl with a crush on a boy who skates, but to the disapproval of her friends, rejects him for who he is. As adults, the boy grows up to be a rock star and she expresses her regrets.

Well, no sense in seeing that movie then...we already know how it turns out...though I'm sure it would have been just as easily predicted even without the song.

One more reason to download.

The music/entertainment industry is in a pact with Satan to destroy any art that matters.

When you give them money, you feed the beast.

Bonochick said:
Well, no sense in seeing that movie then...we already know how it turns out...though I'm sure it would have been just as easily predicted even without the song.

im still in suspense as to how from justin to kelly will conclude.

a bit offtopic but...i'd rather have my daughter listen to avril than britney spears any day. wanna know why? because avril wears clothes!

Cast: Jason Biggs as the sk8er boi, who has insecurities with his libidinous desires for the valley rich girl.

Oh man, this is gonna be the Breakfast Club revisited. Except... no Emilio Estevez.

:sexywink:

I think the big question is when that bloody Ash movie is coming out. I want to see Chris Martin act, dammit.

Ok, ok, I'll stop hijacking this.

It sure does wonders for her crediblity, no? Are we right in assuming by the time this film is released, Avril will have disappeared into thin air, joining the hallowed ranks of Tiffany and Debbie Gibson?

i think its gonna be great
cant wait :up:

(ive always wanted to be avril's sk8er boi)

Ah, yes, but will it be worse than From Justin to Kelly?

Stay tuned!

Play dead and the bear won't attack you... good plan.

Unless it's a black bear... or is it Grizzly?... I can never remember.

Avril :down:

Back
Top Bottom