The Unsinkable Randoooooooom - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-30-2005, 07:16 PM   #121
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:30 AM
Quote STILL doesn't mean the same thing as edit!!!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:18 PM   #122
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 05:30 AM


I don't even notice the quote tags when I accidentally hit quote instead of edit.
__________________

__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:19 PM   #123
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:30 AM
Where is everyone tonight?

I did something terrible to my neck turning off my alarm clock this morning. I don't know how I twisted but it was apparently the wrong way and now I am sore all the way down my right arm. I might go lie down soon...this hurts!!!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:21 PM   #124
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


I don't even notice the quote tags when I accidentally hit quote instead of edit.
As soon as I wonder someone shows up!

I only noticed because I turned the page.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:24 PM   #125
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
I did something terrible to my neck turning off my alarm clock this morning. I don't know how I twisted but it was apparently the wrong way and now I am sore all the way down my right arm. I might go lie down soon...this hurts!!!


I used my forehead to turn off my alarm clock this morning. That was... interesting.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:35 PM   #126
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Where is everyone tonight?

I did something terrible to my neck turning off my alarm clock this morning. I don't know how I twisted but it was apparently the wrong way and now I am sore all the way down my right arm. I might go lie down soon...this hurts!!!

I'm cleaning out and organizing files so I'm kind of here and kind of not.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:36 PM   #127
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:30 AM
Tomorrow I have the day off and then I work 9 days.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:41 PM   #128
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg






*goes for a drink in ARW's basement*
You remember!!!!!

I told you that story right before we met Edge
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:47 PM   #129
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Where is everyone tonight?

I did something terrible to my neck turning off my alarm clock this morning. I don't know how I twisted but it was apparently the wrong way and now I am sore all the way down my right arm. I might go lie down soon...this hurts!!!
ouch
I am DL-ing Boston 26; my computer sloooows down dramatically when I DL so I just walk away from it so I don't get frustrated
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:56 PM   #130
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 08:30 AM
I just found the unspeakable hiding in my files as I am continuing to delete and organize.

I do not even want to mention what it was nor whom provided me with said file.


Like the new sig Schmeg!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:58 PM   #131
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


You remember!!!!!

I told you that story right before we met Edge
Whenever I see Darth Vader now I think of that story. When the Rolling Stone with him on the cover appeared on my bed I just about fell over.

That was in Border's just before some good karma put us in the right place at the right time!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:58 PM   #132
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:30 AM
S
C
H
M
E
G
:

everyone else has sent a cd to me with their Chicago pictures except for you.



__________________
arw is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:59 PM   #133
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I just found the unspeakable hiding in my files as I am continuing to delete and organize.

I do not even want to mention what it was nor whom provided me with said file.


Like the new sig Schmeg!
I'm sure whatever I'm imagining has to be worse than what it was.

Oh and thanks and I'm about to have a Pick My New Avatar contest!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 07:59 PM   #134
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Whenever I see Darth Vader now I think of that story. When the Rolling Stone with him on the cover appeared on my bed I just about fell over.

That was in Border's just before some good karma put us in the right place at the right time!
that was a great night! Actually the whole day was really nice....and we got to top if off with an amazingly fun evening
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 05-30-2005, 08:00 PM   #135
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
S
C
H
M
E
G
:

everyone else has sent a cd to me with their Chicago pictures except for you.





I didn't forget...really...I swear...

*adds that to List of Stuff To Do Tomorrow*
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com