The Unsinkable Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out these choppers, arw. :drool:

gavilicious.jpg

:giggle:

Last edited:
package from fah ~ Thank You!..............
Treats and a dvd :hyper: my tv's dvd player doesn't like the dvd but the computer's dvd player likes it alot:hyper: So all is good:)

shari schultz said:
package from fah ~ Thank You!..............
Treats and a dvd :hyper: my tv's dvd player doesn't like the dvd but the computer's dvd player likes it alot:hyper: So all is good:)

You're welcome :)

~crosses fingers that your dvd makes it past the 19 minute mark~

Queen Bee said:

I'll have to check if it works on my TV's DVD player. PowerDVD and Windows Media Player both get stuck at different points. :(

I will a long talk with my hired help tonight...I have a couple dvds leftover...

Please let me know if anyone else has problems

~feels terrible~

Queen Bee said:
Nope. I tried but it won't let me. :( On my computer the program I open it with completely freezes up. With my DVD player it just makes a bunch of squeaky noises and ejects the disc when I hit fast forward. :huh:

:hmm:

~puts on thinking cap~

arw9797 said:
I'm eating chocolate from Canada :drool:
I second that :drool:...and now Jim is in the fridge...he better not touch my Canadian candy! :mad:

The cable company is out taking surveys and my mom and I just gave the guy the Death Glare but my dad was willing to talk for awhile! :laugh:

I should eat something besides chocolate...

I had such a good day!!!!

It started out with a huge compliment email that was sent to my manager from someone that didn't have to say a damn thing about anything.

Then I come home to a phone call from my cousin. She got a job at my company and I get a $500 referral bonus :faint: :faint: :faint: She asked if I would give her some of it :| I get half in 30 days and the other half in 6 months. I'm so happy I could cry. Every single cent of that $500 is going to my credit card.

Plus I come home to a new U2 dvd and candy :D And coffee but I don't have a coffee maker so I'll bring it to my parents house and drink it there :D

arw9797 said:

It started out with a huge compliment email that was sent to my manager from someone that didn't have to say a damn thing about anything.

Then I come home to a phone call from my cousin. She got a job at my company and I get a $500 referral bonus :faint: :faint: :faint: She asked if I would give her some of it :| I get half in 30 days and the other half in 6 months. I'm so happy I could cry. Every single cent of that $500 is going to my credit card.

Plus I come home to a new U2 dvd and candy :D And coffee but I don't have a coffee maker so I'll bring it to my parents house and drink it there :D

Oh, wow. That's awesome! And here you were worrying about your day last night. :applaud:

arw9797 said:

:hyper: That IS a good day!! That referral bonus sounds great!!

Queen Bee said:

Oh, wow. That's awesome! And here you were worrying about your day last night. :applaud:

I know...the last day of the month can be the day from hell but we generally find out fairly early in the morning the last day of the month plan. So it wasn't too bad but it really could have been creepy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom