The Unsinkable Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Love the new signature, Schmeg. :drool:

If only they had used those awesome Fly visuals at the start of the tour. :grumpy:
Thanks!

I don't think they were even that cool in Chicago; I don't remember the words being on the screens and not just the curtains. Seems like they've added cool stuff every week!

Queen Bee said:
With the team continuing to improve the visuals at the shows, I can't imagine how awesome the 3rd leg will be like. :drool:
:hyper:

I've decided I want a curtain of lights. :drool:

Dancing With Myself! :dancing:

I added this song in the background of a homevideo of my sister and I dancing at Disneyland when we were toddlers. My first experiment with transfering video to my computer with Windows Movie Maker. :up: I think I still have the video file somewhere.. :hmm:

Queen Bee said:
Notorious, Rio, and Hungry Like The Wolf.
yeah, you definitely need more! :wink:

Queen Bee said:
Dancing With Myself! :dancing:

I added this song in the background of a homevideo of my sister and I dancing at Disneyland when we were toddlers. My first experiment with transfering video to my computer with Windows Movie Maker. :up: I think I still have the video file somewhere.. :hmm:
how cute!! :cute:

Good evening :wave:

Where was I tonight :hmm:

Mini fah softball game, then a pedicure and then grocery shopping. I now have cute little rinestones (sp) on my toes :cute: in the shape of flowers.

I should be making lunches but here I am :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom