The Unsinkable Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

I don't know where to get an International calling card that I can use there. I've found ones that say good for calls in the US to the other country. Those are $20.00 for not a lot of minutes. I basically just want to call and say I made it home. It'll probably be cheaper to find an internet cafe and email home. We did that in Chicago and got one computer for all 3 of us.

What about your local phone provider (unless you only have a cell phone, then nevermind). They might be able to provide you with a cheaper alternative :hmm:

Internet cafes :up:

Derek is home blasting his lame ass music. So I turned on my music and faced my speakers to floor for a bit. I don't think he liked that because now his bass is super loud. I turned my music down. I hope someone complains about him. I'm leaving soon anyways so he's making all that noise for nothing. I really hope that little bastard goes deaf from his bass! :madspit:

fah said:

What about your local phone provider (unless you only have a cell phone, then nevermind). They might be able to provide you with a cheaper alternative :hmm:

Internet cafes :up:

I have free long distance with my cell phone. It's only roaming charges that I have to pay for. I'd have to sign up for long distance with my phone company.

It looks like something blew up in my apartment. I have all of my clothes on the floor :mad: I'm too tired to clean now. Not only did I walk 3.2 miles today I made several trips to and from my car with various suitcases and flower pots with the flowers already in the pots up 4 flights of stairs :| HEAVY.

tomorrow is the dreaded last day of the month at work so that means day from hell. Then the next day both of my reps are coming in from TN. I've never met either but I talk to them both a million times a day. We fight all the time but everyone fights with their sales reps. Thankfully mine don't work in my office. But Wednesday is going to be interesting. Two days that I'm stuck at work for lunch....but at least it's a free lunch :D I'm really nervous about Wednesday and meeting those two. One of them is such a pain in the ass and she knows it too :madspit:

Reading this thread reminded me that a few months ago I was updating my bootleg list but I got distracted by adding very current things to it.

:crazy:

I'd need a week off from work to update that list.

I saw ads in a magazine today for those things that convert vhs to dvd and I've been sending my dad telepathic messages that he should get one. :drool:

:lol:

Star Wars Horoscope for Aquarius

aquarius.jpg

You can be cruel and torment people who disagree with you.
Deep down, there is a peace-loving, friendly side to you.
You have a knack for inflicting pain on people and use your intellect during battle.

Star wars character you are most like: Darth Vader

http://www.blogthings.com/starwarshoroscopes/

*goes for a drink in ARW's basement* :sexywink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom