The Unsinkable Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

cocoa pebbles?

:yikes: yeah they can be hot little fuckers. which flavour was it?

Nope, not cocoa pebbles...I'm thinking yellow box with a rabbit on it and Hersheys chocolate :hmm:

Ringing any bells ?

And I believe it was strawberry poptart :mad:

Poptarts are evil, unless you are talking about a member of U2 :drool:

fah said:
And now the other important part of the cereal question:

What kind of milk do you put on your cereal?

Me - skim milk
Mini fahs - 2%

I have been known to eat cereal dry right out of the box :up:
i use 1% milk, the same kind i drink. i do eat cereal out of the box as well, but i drink it with milk which kinda negates it i guess :laugh:

fah said:
Nope, not cocoa pebbles...I'm thinking yellow box with a rabbit on it and Hersheys chocolate :hmm:

Ringing any bells ?

And I believe it was strawberry poptart :mad:

Poptarts are evil, unless you are talking about a member of U2 :drool:
mayhaps it was nesquik? (pic of box below)

oh man cuz i love strawberry pop-tarts too. only unfrosted though, the only frosted i can stand are brown sugar cinnamon (although unfrosted is better) and chocolate fudge. i find the frosted ones are too sweet.

Attachments

• nesquik-5.jpg
    nesquik-5.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 28
fah said:
not in my part of Canada at least AND I can't buy beer at the grocery store.

:shocked:
that's total craziness. have you ever considered writing to general mills or calling them and asking them to stock it in your local stores?

here you can only buy beer in grocery stores, we're one of the few stupid states where you can't buy wine. i can go over the bridge to arkansas and buy wine though. plus all the liquor stores here are closed on sundays. not sure if that's a law, but they are. i wanna buy some booze but i also want a tattoo, i'm trying to decide which one to get first. :laugh: oh yeah, no one can sell beer until after noon on sundays here. :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

mayhaps it was nesquik? (pic of box below)

oh man cuz i love strawberry pop-tarts too. only unfrosted though, the only frosted i can stand are brown sugar cinnamon (although unfrosted is better) and chocolate fudge. i find the frosted ones are too sweet.

yes, Nesquik :banghead:

Thanks

But another good breakfast thing....have you tried the frozen french toast :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I never toast poptarts. I had too many accidents involving toasted poptarts when I was a child.

I'm just now realizing that it's been 3 years since I've eaten a poptart. I need to rectify this when I go to grocery store tomorrow.
have you ever tried a microwaved pop-tart? :yuck:

fah said:
yes, Nesquik :banghead:

Thanks

But another good breakfast thing....have you tried the frozen french toast :drool:
no probs :wink:

ooh i've not tried them frozen but i have tried them at some fast food place. i think it was burger king? :hmm: but they were yummy. i love french toast (which is surprising because i hate eggs) and so many places manage to make it taste as bland as possible. perkins has the best french toast ever :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

that's total craziness. have you ever considered writing to general mills or calling them and asking them to stock it in your local stores?

here you can only buy beer in grocery stores, we're one of the few stupid states where you can't buy wine. i can go over the bridge to arkansas and buy wine though. plus all the liquor stores here are closed on sundays. not sure if that's a law, but they are. i wanna buy some booze but i also want a tattoo, i'm trying to decide which one to get first. :laugh: oh yeah, no one can sell beer until after noon on sundays here. :|

It is craziness because there are hundreds of other GM products that are sold here...writing a letter :hmm:

But what else will I have to complain about then....oh, yeah..not being able to buy beer at Safeway

Queen Bee said:
Speaking of microwaves... I once stuck a lunch-sized bag of Cheetos into our microwave when I was 5. I was trying to prove to my sister that chip bags could withstand extreme heat. :coocoo:
what happened to the bag? or should i say the microwave? :laugh:

It's time for bed....I've been up since 5:30 and I went to a concert tonight....Kathleen Edwards :up: :up:

I would go see her again...a lot more rock and roll guitar than I was expecting.

Queen Bee said:
I haven't had french toast in years. :sad:
i'll make it for you :wink:

:remembers how much of a pain in the ass it was to make: or umm...i'll take you out to get french toast. :D

Queen Bee said:
Sister: "Mommy! FIRE! Chip bag went KABOOM!"

My parents had to purchase a new microwave. :shifty:
:laugh:

we had the same microwave for ever, pretty much. i know we had it since i was at least six. we had it up until 2003, when my dad forgot to take the foil off a sandwich. :banghead:

fah said:
It is craziness because there are hundreds of other GM products that are sold here...writing a letter :hmm:

But what else will I have to complain about then....oh, yeah..not being able to buy beer at Safeway
:hmm: that is weird. i hate when stuff isn't widely available. like alpha bits (the ones in the blue box with no marshmallows). i love those but they're so hard to find here. i called post and some of the places they said they ship to i went to and they didn't even have a space on the shelf for it! but luckily i finally found a place.

so now i can have my marshmallow-free alpha bits and drink my kosher coke (made with sugar, not corn syrup). not at the same time though. :yikes:

fah said:
Microwaving poptarts is just wrong.

But, microwaving frozen pancakes (the eggo ones) instead of toasting them :up: This way they stay soft like pancakes should :yes:
:yes: i do like to toast waffles though because even if i make them fresh i like them to be a bit crispy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom