The Unsinkable Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
I dropped them on her desk anyway and apparently she responded to an email from T yesterday that she didnt get something done because her head hurt. :rolleyes: She is a big drama queen and pot stirrer.
oh, the poor baby. tell her i've notified the proper authorities of her pain and suffering:
15408waahmbulance.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the sinus headaches Kariann and ARW. A gal I worked with today had one and she was miserable............

Queen Bee said:
In the Randoom in Chicago thread I said this...

I got an email this morning from Matt at @u2 confirming that I won. :ohmy:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
:applaud: Congrats!!

And OMG nice picture of Bono and Chizip!!! :lmao:

arw9797 said:
you can have anything on it you want. :kiss:

That's just what I have from TV :sexywink:

:shifty: Although...we should ask Schmeg first! She's the one that will have to make you copies. :D I'm sure a b&p type of thing can be worked out.
:evil: That depends on my mood. How much are you willing to beg me for ARW's collection?

Schmeg said:

:applaud: Congrats!!

And OMG nice picture of Bono and Chizip!!! :lmao:

Thank you!

You should've seen the second image I was working on. Maybe I'll post it sometime... :shifty:

Schmeg said:

:evil: That depends on my mood. How much are you willing to beg me for ARW's collection?

Did the effort I put into the GMA screen caps and gifs or the video links I send you all the time mean nothing to you? :sad:

Queen Bee said:

Thank you!

You should've seen the second image I was working on. Maybe I'll post it sometime... :shifty:

Did the effort I put into the GMA screen caps and gifs or the video links I send you all the time mean nothing to you? :sad:
:angel: Of course it does! You can have whatever you want! :D

Queen Bee said:

Is your soul for sale? :macdevil:

Edited since I apparently can't type correctly tonight. :huh:
Name the price! I have some big credit card bills right now! :love:

Further proof that U2 have tapped into the Randoom Collective Brain:

02_jukebox.jpg

What playlist was I listening to on my iPod today? That would be the one with the songs played before the show...most of which are included on the cd that comes with this magazine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom