The Unsinkable Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Randoom in Chicago thread I said this...

Queen Bee said:
I won't be buying Bono In Conversation until atu2 announces the winner for the May atu2 @ 10 contest in the beginning of June (the prize is the book). I'm confident I answered all the correct locations for the "Where's Bono?" contest. :shifty:

I got an email this morning from Matt at @u2 confirming that I won. :ohmy:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
:crack: I was in a meeting all day, including lunch, with my sales reps that I had never met. They're from TN. I talk to them both a zillion times a day but I didn't know what they looked like. It was ok but I have a nasty sinus headache and I was getting tired of it. At least I got a free lunch at Macaroni Grill :drool:

I could use a handful of prednisone right about now for my throbbing head :sad:

you can have anything on it you want. :kiss:

That's just what I have from TV :sexywink:

:shifty: Although...we should ask Schmeg first! She's the one that will have to make you copies. :D I'm sure a b&p type of thing can be worked out.

arw9797 said:
:crack: I was in a meeting all day, including lunch, with my sales reps that I had never met. They're from TN. I talk to them both a zillion times a day but I didn't know what they looked like. It was ok but I have a nasty sinus headache and I was getting tired of it. At least I got a free lunch at Macaroni Grill :drool:

I could use a handful of prednisone right about now for my throbbing head :sad:

I had a sinus headache all day too. It ticked me off that when I went to give one of our reps some work to do she just turned around and said her head hurt and didnt take the papers...needless to say I dropped them on her desk anyway and apparently she responded to an email from T yesterday that she didnt get something done because her head hurt. :rolleyes: She is a big drama queen and pot stirrer.

Free lunch :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom