The Unsinkable Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I had such a good day!!!!

It started out with a huge compliment email that was sent to my manager from someone that didn't have to say a damn thing about anything.

Then I come home to a phone call from my cousin. She got a job at my company and I get a $500 referral bonus :faint: :faint: :faint: She asked if I would give her some of it :| I get half in 30 days and the other half in 6 months. I'm so happy I could cry. Every single cent of that $500 is going to my credit card.

Plus I come home to a new U2 dvd and candy :D And coffee but I don't have a coffee maker so I'll bring it to my parents house and drink it there :D

Yay! That is so awesome!

I came home to a lovely package too! :D

Once this cd is done burning I think it's shower time.

I havent tried to watch mine yet.

OK the movie Traffic is on TV which some scenes were filmed here in Columbus and they just put a caption on one of the scenes filmed at the courthouse to tell us it was filmed there....now lame is that?

CD is done...shower time...back in a bit!

Queen Bee said:
Have you watched your DVD yet, Schmeg? :shifty:
Not yet, but I'll put it in soon to see how it works.

Sounds like my dad is cooking...I might go see what's going on...all I've eaten today is chocolate things from around North America...

19:31-stopped:uhoh:
At that point I get to watch Brad Pitts face frozen on my screen:drool: Not awful, but I would prefer U2...............QB you are not alone

arw9797 said:
and we're stopped at 19:31. I just did fast advance to see if it played. STOPPED. :sad:

shari schultz said:
19:31-stopped:uhoh:
At that point I get to watch Brad Pitts face frozen on my screen:drool: Not awful, but I would prefer U2...............QB you are not alone

Uh oh. :(

arw9797 said:
GAVIN is on the dvd!!!!

Did you see the still I made for you? :sexywink:

Queen Bee said:
Check out these choppers, arw. :drool:

gavilicious.jpg

:giggle:

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

:cute: name....gavilicious

I called the cable co today and said I was just kidding about cancelling cable and to please send me a bill :reject:

If only the boy would email me back and ask for my phone number. Then my day would be absolutely perfect.

I don't have any candy left from Canada :reject: :reject: :reject:

Queen Bee said:
They just talked about Live 8 on the news and showed clips of Mullet Bono. :cute:

I am so excited for Live 8!!!! Although I dont' really remember U2 at Live Aid that was a huge event in my 11 year old life. I watched so much of it. I can't wait for this one. I really should buy Live Aid some day. I'm curious to see how much of it I do remember.

arw9797 said:

I am so excited for Live 8!!!! Although I dont' really remember U2 at Live Aid that was a huge event in my 11 year old life. I watched so much of it. I can't wait for this one. I really should buy Live Aid some day. I'm curious to see how much of it I do remember.

I wish I could be in London on July 2nd. U2 and Muse on the same day... :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom