the unofficial sex forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

let's talk about sex here. let's make this the sexiest sex sex thread.

i am out of sex ideas. you start.

melon

she's soooo hot.

i can only talk about sex when whortense is in the room. she turns me on the most.

sex4dummies.gif

I'm too sexy for this thread.

Sex is such a sexy word...but if sex was called mud, it would be a muddy word...but it would mean sex, so it would be sexy...but mud would mean with sex, so it would be muddy.

*head explodes*

I'm too sexy...

for my love... too sexy for my love... Love's gonna leave me.

I'm too sexy for my shirt... too sexy for my shirt... Too sexy it hurts.

Last edited:
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

Re: BC, I love your avatar

April~

JTHM was a cool avatar...but this avatar Sicy sent me just cracked me up! I had to use it! :D

Indeed, those who speak of sex are usually those who don't do it very often at all.

Therefore, by that logic, I should therefore have no problem delivering my verbose essay on the subject.

Ah, sex.

Glorious sex.
Is there anyone in this forum who hasn't thought of sex today, atleast once? We all know the answer to that, I'm sure. Someone once said that we are all sexual beings, and I have always denied such a fact. However, the more I deny it, the more I become it. Sex is something so effortlessly simple, and yet so infuriatingly complex... or maybe its the human intellect which makes it complicated?

Sex. Tastes better when its forbidden. Tastes BITTER when its in excess. Sex, it taunts me. It haunts me. It comes to you in the middle of the night, and in other moments when you least expect it to. Walking down the street and there's this dog pouncing on his master. The dreaded essences of a cry from the sensual catacombs, already there. They blossom when the bus nearly runs over some old lady, they explode like a supernova when a breeze caresses your hair.

Tingling sensation.
Arresting sensation.

Any sensation, given any chance in Time' impertinence, will lead to sex in some form or another.

Mental sex is more dangerous, and far more satisfying, than physical sex.

Sex is severely overrated when it comes at a premium.
Sex is underrated when its being given for free by love.

I need a date.

Ant.

Re: Re: BC, I love your avatar

Bonochick said:
April~

JTHM was a cool avatar...but this avatar Sicy sent me just cracked me up! I had to use it! :D

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! JTHM!!!!!!

oh, uh yeah....um.......sex?

Heh, I just reread the title of this thread... The Unofficial Sex thread... I was wonderin if we were gonna start making up genders or what the deal was, I was thinking hmm Im glad this wasnt somebody coming clean about something messed up like that... I was like hmmm well that just aint right, thats noones business...... Zoo confessionals! post it in the confessionals! AUGHGHHHH *dies*

notice, I didn't use any smilies :/

LOVE MUSCLE said:
I am oddly reminded of that time I sat on the XEROX machine and copied my ass

I would like to post that please

_______

:angry:

*is scandalized*

I've had sex on the hood of a car in a park at 2:00 am.:eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom