the united states has attacked canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
holy shit!!!!!!

as some of you know, i live like 5 miles from the u.s. border, and the united states has attacked us!!! they sent their tanks into town, and with loud speakers blared "a little bit of knowledge will destroy you a little bit of knowledge will destroy you!" and they kept saying that really fast over and over again!!

shit!!!!!!!

this is so weird!!!!!

they went back though, but man oh man, that was weirderfed!!!

shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:adam:

what if they do it again, who will stop them?!!?!? damn you paul celucci, damn you!!!!!!!!!!!

which reporter will ever cover this?!!??! no news agency will dare speak up about this, i must find someone who will!!!!!!!!!!!

i found pictures to prove my claim.

here they savagely try to break my face in with a bottle!

Attachments

• redrum usa!.jpg
    redrum usa!.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 131
and heres one more of them trying to shoot me in the mouth, but they didnt cause the canadian militairy was on its way.

Attachments

• usa tries to shoot me!.jpg
    usa tries to shoot me!.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 127
lockfolder.gif

lockfolder.gif

lockfolder.gif
lockfolder.gif

lockfolder.gif

at the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

we get to feel small. from high up above.
satellitecomposite-northam.jpg

Are you serious Slickies?

I dont know why I feel so tounge-tied about this. I just cant believe the military would do something like that.

I feel skinned alive just thinking about it.

Last edited:
ignoring whatever this thread is actually about to say that paul celucci is an ass and i hated when he was massachusetts governer...i can't say whether i think it's good that he's gone or not cos i hate our governer now too...i hate everything...

paul celucci is an evil man and has more power of the canadian government than our spineless leader, jean chretien.

:lmao: you crack me up bear, you're not half bad looking either i must say :wink:
What i would like to know is how you attatched images without being a premium member :wink:?

ILuvLarryMullen said:
What i would like to know is how you attatched images without being a premium member :wink:?

Yes, indeed.

Cheating the system :shame:

That's not deathbear - he doesn't like touching himself

"A little bit of knowledge will destroy you..."
I think it was the North Dakota National Guard.

They often get lost. A little bit of knowledge and a map would help them out.

One missed turn and the Canadians have their panties in a bind. :tsk:

I agree, it is about fucking time.

First thing to do is rip down every sign that says Gaz.

That is just stupid.

We should make the entire country into an exclusive country club where we can ski and play golf as we have polluted our entire country.

Next, we move onto Mexico and annex that place to turn into a giant waterpark.

If only I had my way.

ouizy said:
I agree, it is about fucking time.

First thing to do is rip down every sign that says Gaz.

That is just stupid.

We should make the entire country into an exclusive country club where we can ski and play golf as we have polluted our entire country.

Next, we move onto Mexico and annex that place to turn into a giant waterpark.

If only I had my way.

well, you could register with an extreme right wing party, couldnt you?

zonelistener, your response was quite funny, but unfortunately, it was accurate.

:| It happened in Victoria too....... They have us surrounded on the San Juans. It's chaos! Pure chaos! :scream:

theyve rounded up all the mennonites and have deported them back to mexico and bolivia. how distasteful. :down:

Back
Top Bottom