The Unforgettable Testjes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lara Mullen said:
doozer, last week i was listening to the radio and the woman asked which songs were the best for making love to. someone had phoned in and they had answered with:

any u2 song from phil, london. in bed.

i thought of you/ io.

:laugh:

:D

everything is better

in bed

:wink:

hi everyone,

sorry to hear that you have to go to a funeral tomorrow fah
:hug:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Oooooh! Lara got a nice reward... *wink wink*

I think you two should meet up :sexywink:

this is going to happen. i have already stated that id like to raid martys music collection. :shifty:

i just handed in an essay and am waiting to meet a friend, been waiting 30 mins, feels like forever.

i stayed up until four this morning writing it out. i had some really nice phrases. went to uni this morning and brought my rough notes (300 words) and not the final version of 1500 words. Was cursing myself in the car and then my Dad shouted at me and got angry. He may have used some choice phrases, well he did, a lot.

Mum: Look, I'll need to see an improvement in you this weekend. I'm worried enough without you acting the eejit and forgetting things.

Dad: Yes, and I want you to stop being so negative about yourself. You have to stop that.

Me: So you want me to be more positive about myself when you just called me a stupid :censored:

Dad: Yes and well you are, what other idiot leaves all that work at home. It's YOUR responsibility, you can't blame us

Me: I didn't blame you.

Dad: Look. Well. Look. Just buck up your organisation. right, get out of the car now.

Then my Mum tried to be nice to me by waving at me as they drove off. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom