The Undertones Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
With the alltime classic song Teenage Kicks and others like Jimmy Jimmy, Get Over You, My Perfect Cousin, Here Comes The Summer, Jump Boys and a whole host more they really were a great band and even today without Feargal nowadays they put on a great show so let's hear it for The Undertones:wink:

Last edited:
oooh, YES!!
along with the Buzzcocks, The Undertones are the acceptable kind of pop-punk. :drool:

They are from Derry, and in response to a query about why they weren't political like Stiff Little Fingers, the Undertones responded that they preferred to sing about girls and chocolate. :cool:

tennispunk said:
oooh, YES!!
along with the Buzzcocks, The Undertones are the acceptable kind of pop-punk. :drool:

They are from Derry, and in response to a query about why they weren't political like Stiff Little Fingers, the Undertones responded that they preferred to sing about girls and chocolate. :cool:

Eh your actually moving to Belfast as in over here, fairplay:wink: btw The Undertones were just singing about what concerned them at the time so it's all good.

I got their greatest hits double cd:drool: as well as the stranglers the and the clash and the boomtown rats:wink:

The Stranglers:drool: The Clash:drool: The Boomtown Rats:drool:

All great stuff, ( makes a 3 song playlist including No More Heroes, Rock The Casbah and Rat Trap)

Great bands

bayernfc said:
Buzzcocks are probably the only pop-punk band I can handle. But then again, I never cared much for pop-punk.

OmG!! LOLZ u dunt leik SiMpLe pLAn!?!>?!?!?!?!?!?!?!1!!!?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom