The unappreciation of appreciation threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullen4Prez

Banned
I find them pointless in everything you know is wrong but for bands and users they are ok in my books. Well I could fill up this space with pointless stuff if I wanted......... BUT I never was that kinda guy. I need some crayon light, I need some colouring in
I need somebody who's going to give in.

so you don't like appreciation threads unless they're for bands or people?

that's nice, i'm glad you made a thread to stake such an insightful claim. :up:

Mullen4Prez said:
Thats the spirit soon you'll be listening to street spirit and be as sour as a lemmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooon!

That would be awesome, I don't know what you're talking about.

Mullen4Prez said:
I find them pointless in everything you know is wrong but for bands and users they are ok in my books.

that makes sense.

I suppose.

I guess the only good appreciation threads are the ones approved by you.

I wish I could dictate the content of this site. But alas I am forced to just not pay attention to the things that do not interest me.

well i appreciate appreciation and unappreciation threads that appreciate or unappreciate material that is appreciable or unappreciable, respectively. but i unappreciate appreciation and unappreciation threads that appreciate or unappreciate unappreciable or appreciable material, respectively. however some appreciation and unappreciation threads appreciate or unappreciate material that while it is appreciable or unappreciable it is completely unappreciated to make entire threads just to appreciate or unappreciate because nobody appreciates or unappreciates it that much. i do however appreciate people's appreciation or unappreciation of material even though they can unappreciate appreciation, such as this thread. then again you may unappreciate my post because it unappreciates threads that appreciate or unappreciate material that isn't worthy of appreciation or unappreciation, respectively.

Infinitum98 said:
well i appreciate appreciation and unappreciation threads that appreciate or unappreciate material that is appreciable or unappreciable, respectively. but i unappreciate appreciation and unappreciation threads that appreciate or unappreciate unappreciable or appreciable material, respectively. however some appreciation and unappreciation threads appreciate or unappreciate material that while it is appreciable or unappreciable it is completely unappreciated to make entire threads just to appreciate or unappreciate because nobody appreciates or unappreciates it that much. i do however appreciate people's appreciation or unappreciation of material even though they can unappreciate appreciation, such as this thread. then again you may unappreciate my post because it unappreciates threads that appreciate or unappreciate material that isn't worthy of appreciation or unappreciation, respectively.

THAT WAS JUST FUCKING PERFECT! :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom