The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wearing my contacts since yesterday morning. I just love it when I think I've taken them out and put on my glasses in the morning and can't figure out why everything is so blurry only to find my contact container empty :drool: Time to pop my eyeballs out :wave: I might be back later :D

:shifty: gotta check the email.....:reject:

Wow, you wander away for awhile and there's a whole new Randoom waiting! I think the last one was the longest one we've had for months!

fah said:
I have to go and do the Mom thing :wave:

I may have to go and do some back to school shopping for clothes tomorrow :banghead:
:wave: I have to go and sell some clothes to people who are back-to-school shopping tomorrow. :uhoh:

I finished watching Super Size Me. :yuck: With a nice tall glass of bubbling diet 7 Up :heart: Why would anyone want to eat that crap for 30 days? Or ever?!?!? :barf: I watched some of the extra scenes and one was a dude that owned a fried food restaurant where he friend candy bars and twinkies. :crack: At the state fair every year there are at least 50 in the line to get a fried candy bar at any given time. :|

:|

1. I still havent' taken my contacts out.
2. I didnt' get an email...yet. He did read it at 10 on a Friday night so maybe he can't think after a long week :rolleyes:
3. I havent' stayed up this late on a Friday night in months. I normally pass out at about 8 and sleep for 12 hours. I have to be on the road by noon tomorrow and it's midnight now so I guess if i go to bed soon I could still get 10-11 hours of sleep :heart:
4. I just got an email from Alli saying that the boys want to get together tomorrow night after we're done at the Irish Fair. That means hours and hours of drinking games where I only drink water or diet 7 Up while everyone else is drunk. I suggested we have a Good Times marathon since Alli has seasons 1-4 on dvd. Last weekend we started with her newest dvd which was season 4. It's when James dies and Flo throws down the glass bowl and yells "damn, damn, damn..." :cute:

:hmm: I think that's it. :wave:

arw9797 said:
I finished watching Super Size Me. :yuck: With a nice tall glass of bubbling diet 7 Up :heart: Why would anyone want to eat that crap for 30 days? Or ever?!?!? :barf: I watched some of the extra scenes and one was a dude that owned a fried food restaurant where he friend candy bars and twinkies. :crack: At the state fair every year there are at least 50 in the line to get a fried candy bar at any given time. :|

Favourite fair foods:

Those tiny donuts
Cotton candy

:drool: :drool:

it's 67 with a high of 73 and a 30% chance of rain. I can believe it's only going to be 73 :( Summer is coming to a close. In a month I'll be wearing a jacket :grumpy: I did get a cute new jacket but it has my work logo on it :| I still :heart: and will at least wear it to work every day.

I should quit stalling and get ready to go. I wanted to go shopping this morning :mad: I woke up at 8:15 and thought about getting up but I didn't get out of bed until 11 :|

oh well.

:wave: by randoooooooom. I'm off to the Irish Fair :drool: :love:

I have mini fah #2 sitting on my knee right now.

She wanted to say 'hi' to everyone.

I explained to her that no one is here right now but we will come back later.

:wave:

This is the mini fah who painted the lemon :)

the "un-cola" randoooooom.... I prefer
5.gif
myself :giggle:

ok, time to wake up
f012.gif

5.gif

That's how mine looked about a year ago. He's a year old now and a fatty (indoor cat). Our cat's name is Otto, but he called anything but that :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom