The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2005, 02:32 PM   #121
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:47 AM
Bye

I need to get something to eat.

My big moment will have to wait

Old 08-14-2005, 02:38 PM   #122
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

Well my journal is mainly about how I'm living in poverty these days and am totally screwed if I don't do something about it soon because I have to move when my lease is up since I hate the fucker belowe that plays his lame ass bass 24 hours a day, like he's doing right now, but mainly because my rent is going up to the "retail" value of the apartment which is $125 more a month than what I pay. But realistically I'm not going to find an apartment like this for too much less than what I'm paying now. So basically I'm just moving to get away from the jackass below me. But still...I can't afford to not have a 2nd job anymore but haven't done much about looking for one since I really don't want to work in retail again but it's flexible hours so I'm going to have to do it. /synopsis of ARW's lame journal.

And I never comment in yours or most anyone else But I read them...
I know what's up...here's my general . I was supposed to be working on my second job today, but the cleaning is taking longer than I anticipated...especially with these hour breaks in between half an hour of cleaning. I can't believe it's going up $125!!! That's just sick! At least you're looking for a second job at a good time for weekend retail jobs, with the back-to-school and then Holiday things coming up.

My second job is teaching low-level ice dancing! I just have to send in my coaching application and contract into my club, and get liability insurenace from the Professional Skaters Association, and send the PSA the affidavit from the seminar I went to in Lake Placid that says I have 12 credits. I meant to do all that today.

/journal-length post

Old 08-14-2005, 02:40 PM   #123
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by fah
~fah's confession~

Good at reading journals, bad at commenting

Makes note to comment in those journals I read

Makes note to also make more journal entries of my own

to all those! We always want to know what goes on in the lives of the fah, and I love to start spin-off conversations from journal comments.
Old 08-14-2005, 02:43 PM   #124
Blue Crack Addict

My iced green tea idea was terrific, in case anyone was wondering! A nice tasty alternative to my ever-present iced water!

Now I have to finish cleaning. Gotta clear off the bed, put away some clothes, and vacuum, and then it's off to skatepsa.org for my liability insurance.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:11 PM   #125
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 05:47 AM
I finally have an honest to god day off tomorrow!
Old 08-14-2005, 03:17 PM   #126
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm so happy I could cry.....I walked in the door and my dad had a ton of peppers, corn, and onions on the counter. He said he'd grill them if I cleaned and cut it all up
Old 08-14-2005, 03:19 PM   #127
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
I'm so happy I could cry.....I walked in the door and my dad had a ton of peppers, corn, and onions on the counter. He said he'd grill them if I cleaned and cut it all up
That sounds sooo good right now. My mom got fresh corn on the cob the other day and when she went to shuck it...it was bad.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:25 PM   #128
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

That sounds sooo good right now. My mom got fresh corn on the cob the other day and when she went to shuck it...it was bad.

my mom does that at the store so she knows what she's buying.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:26 PM   #129
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I finally have an honest to god day off tomorrow!

and it's your birthday too!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could overnight your package to you
Old 08-14-2005, 03:26 PM   #130
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

my mom does that at the store so she knows what she's buying.
My mom for some reason decided not to last week and no regrets it.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:32 PM   #131
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

and it's your birthday too!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could overnight your package to you
My birthday will be spend laying in bed with Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry most likely.

Yeah I saw the picture! I am excited that it appears to be in a box for some reason! Maybe because I never get packages in boxes! ork: It will give me something to look forward to!

Last year I was at your place celebrating.

A certain person was online again and nothing. I went downstairs and caught my dad telling my mom about how I wasnt being treated right etc.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:35 PM   #132
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

My birthday will be spend laying in bed with Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry most likely.

Yeah I saw the picture! I am excited that it appears to be in a box for some reason! Maybe because I never get packages in boxes! ork: It will give me something to look forward to!

Last year I was at your place celebrating.

A certain person was online again and nothing. I went downstairs and caught my dad telling my mom about how I wasnt being treated right etc.

Well that means she'll get nothing from you on her birthday.

And laying in bed with Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry...especially Edge, sounds wonderful

Time for dinner!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2005, 03:39 PM   #133
ONE
love, blood, life

T gave me a really cute Michael by Michael Kors purse for my present and I feel like a little kid wanting to put stuff in it and carry it. It's cute and little and red! Then there is part of me that is like it's too much...I don't expect stuff like that other than from my parents.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:41 PM   #134
ONE
love, blood, life

I found the website for the replica Irish road signs...bookmarking it since I am going to eventually get one I think.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:48 PM   #135
Blue Crack Addict

My pop-up blocker hates the PSA website! I need liability insurance, dammit!!!