The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
I have to work tonight and I'm dreading it. I have that sick feeling in my stomach that we may be very short at work tonight and I may end up by myself at the end of the night

:help:

:hug:
I know that sick feeling all too well.

Last edited:
I gave myself the worst headache today. I cleaned out a bag that was in my trunk and I found some vanilla tree airfreshers. The ones that I have in my car are really old. So I put a new one in the car and got the worst headahce. How can something that I've had in my car for 15 years give me a headache? The first thing I ever bought when I got my very first car at 16 was a vanilla tree air freshner and I've had one in my car ever since. So now I'm allergic to that too I guess :sigh: Oh and yes I did sneeze to the point that I thought my contacts were going to fly out of my head this afternoon too while driving home from the mall. :huh: Gotta love that :rolleyes:

well so far nothing......I have 1 week left to email 5 people :crack: I really should email at least 1 or 2 more but I don't know who yet. It tooks me months to get up the courage to email this guy. :sigh:

Since she doesn't post here anymore I'm assuming that probably means she doesn't read the thread either :rolleyes: so I don't mind asking this to the rest of you....why does Queen Bee ignore my pm's but will occassionally pm me and then not respond to my response? I pm'd her the other day to ask a simple question and never got an answer. :| I guess she's probably #102984308239423084392 that I've pissed off for reasons I'm not aware of. I guess it shouldn't bother me since this is just a website and we don't really know each other and there's plenty of people around here for me to play with.

My dad came in about an hour ago to warn me of big, hige thunderstorms approaching and that we might lose power. Not much later I heard thunder, and then it started to rain. So I lit a candle, so if the power went out I wouldn't be plunged into darkness and have to feel my way to the kitchen.

Everything is fine and dandy and opressively hot and humid as ever now. :eyebrow:

arw9797 said:
Since she doesn't post here anymore I'm assuming that probably means she doesn't read the thread either :rolleyes: so I don't mind asking this to the rest of you....why does Queen Bee ignore my pm's but will occassionally pm me and then not respond to my response? I pm'd her the other day to ask a simple question and never got an answer. :| I guess she's probably #102984308239423084392 that I've pissed off for reasons I'm not aware of. I guess it shouldn't bother me since this is just a website and we don't really know each other and there's plenty of people around here for me to play with.
She doesn't answer all mine either and didn't answer when i asked why she doesn't come in here anymore. :shrug: I actually haven't seen her around Interference much at all this week.

Kariann said:

Maybe he's trying to figure out something to say!

most people email back immediately and at least say hello. I've done this enough to know that after a day or two of not hearing anything then there's a good chance that's it. :triestothinkpositive: but now that I've emailed one I think I can do it again :eek:

:wave: I better go. I should probably make it to work ontime tomorrow since I get to train the newbie for the next month :crack:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARIANN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bono:

As much as I've really tried to make today a decent one it's not happening. I don't even get the chocolate frosting I love on my cake because mom didnt realize she didnt have any and didnt even consider going 10 mins to the store to get some. So I actually have plain undecorated boring cupcakes. This sent me down the roller coaster hill pretty damn fast.

My flowers showed up and this year they are different...a dozen scrawny carnations with some babys breath. At least in past years it was a mixed bouquet with daisies and lilies and roses. :|

I discovered they had arrived when I went down to get one of my plain cupcakes. This is the first year ever that I have'nt had chocolate.

I feel so violated right now. Maybe I'm just making a big deal about nothing but....

I got a notice from my apartment managers today that they're going to have painters painting our balconies on Wednesday. So that means the painters will be walking through our apartments and then will have full access to the inside of my apartment and all of my belongings for as long as they're outside painting. I'm completely not comfortable with the idea of strangers being able to be in my apartment. I'm putting anything of value in my room and closing the door. I've already moved my entire U2 collection into my room. I just completely do not trust anyone and if I wouldn't have called in sick a few weeks ago I would stay home on Wednesday and sit here all day. How do I know these people aren't going to go through my stuff? :scream:

Ask your apartment manager if the person(s)/company that has been hired are bonded. Advise them of your concerns. Make sure that receipts and anything with your name are out of sight/put away too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom