The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-17-2005, 06:42 PM   #481
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room



well I need an ok from at least one of them first
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:43 PM   #482
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 10:34 AM
Okay, I guess it's all right.

That could really scare the boys away!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:46 PM   #483
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Okay, I guess it's all right.

That could really scare the boys away!
now you got me interested
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:50 PM   #484
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Okay, I guess it's all right.



do I get to post a picture of it to!?!?


We had just spent a few days stalking U2 outside of their hotel and the United Center. We saw them in concert a few times too. We were all very excited about finally meeting them and getting to see them in concert so many times in a row so we were all very hyper.

Ok I was in the bathroom of our hotel room in Chicago getting ready for bed and I hear this conversation from Kariann and Schmeg talking about Bono's ass. ( I know.. I don't get it either ....) I walk out of the bathroom and there they are. Both of them just laying in bed, under the covers, having a conversation like they were talking about what was for dinner or where we were going to visit the next day.

It's really not as funny here as it was then. In fact, it's probably not funny at all But I was not expecting to walk out of the batroom and see them both in bed just having a casual conversation about someone's ass...even Bono's!

The next day April needed a place to sleep and I had half a bed.....
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:52 PM   #485
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 08:34 AM
bono's ass?
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:53 PM   #486
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge
bono's ass?
I know! I don't get it at all!!! If it would have been about Edge...well then that's another story
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:54 PM   #487
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


I know! I don't get it at all!!! If it would have been about Edge...well then that's another story
edge's guitars
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:55 PM   #488
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797





do I get to post a picture of it to!?!?


We had just spent a few days stalking U2 outside of their hotel and the United Center. We saw them in concert a few times too. We were all very excited about finally meeting them and getting to see them in concert so many times in a row so we were all very hyper.

Ok I was in the bathroom of our hotel room in Chicago getting ready for bed and I hear this conversation from Kariann and Schmeg talking about Bono's ass. ( I know.. I don't get it either ....) I walk out of the bathroom and there they are. Both of them just laying in bed, under the covers, having a conversation like they were talking about what was for dinner or where we were going to visit the next day.

It's really not as funny here as it was then. In fact, it's probably not funny at all But I was not expecting to walk out of the batroom and see them both in bed just having a casual conversation about someone's ass...even Bono's!

The next day April needed a place to sleep and I had half a bed.....
That did scare me away!! See ya!











__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:55 PM   #489
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge


edge's guitars
yes!!!!!!!!!! His guitar rules my world
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:56 PM   #490
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Lets see the picture though! We have the story, but no photos.

__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:57 PM   #491
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


That did scare me away!! See ya!












I'm assuming you're going to the Detroit shows? We'll be there You can meet three wild and crazy randoooomers
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:57 PM   #492
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge
bono's ass?


We had too many martinis at the Hard Rock if that makes it any better!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:57 PM   #493
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


yes!!!!!!!!!! His guitar rules my world
I want one of them, just one. Is that too much too ask?
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:58 PM   #494
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room
Lets see the picture though! We have the story, but no photos.


I need written permission from both of them....and then they do have pictures of me that I don't want posted here so I'm sure one of them will pop up someplace
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-17-2005, 06:59 PM   #495
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



I'm assuming you're going to the Detroit shows? We'll be there You can meet three wild and crazy randoooomers
Yes, I will be there.

But I have seen the three of you in person though. (at least I think so). Was Kariann wearing a cowboy hat while you were waiting for the band in Chicago?
__________________

__________________
Blue Room is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com