The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom - Page 23 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-16-2005, 06:48 PM   #331
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

Thats cool, hopefully there are more decent guys there for you to chose from. Hopefully being a religious one they will have some values and scruples. Some of the free for all sites can have some real losers, like Yahoo Personals

Jewish mothers are relentless. They don't stop until all of their children are married. So I think everyone on that site is afraid of their mothers and are on their because of them! Most of the guys on that place are really looking to settle down more than anything. So that is one nice thing but it's also bad because everyone has been around the block a lot and are so set in their ways. They think someones tiny little profile gives them enough info about that person for them to determine that they're not interested.

Old 08-16-2005, 06:49 PM   #332
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:50 PM

Don't ask.

Hi, everyone!

Old 08-16-2005, 06:50 PM   #333
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I just want to meet a boy...heck I just want to flirt with a boy.
Join the club!
Old 08-16-2005, 06:52 PM   #334
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

Jewish mothers are relentless. They don't stop until all of their children are married. So I think everyone on that site is afraid of their mothers and are on their because of them! Most of the guys on that place are really looking to settle down more than anything. So that is one nice thing but it's also bad because everyone has been around the block a lot and are so set in their ways. They think someones tiny little profile gives them enough info about that person for them to determine that they're not interested.
Ah, is that what you are looking to do though? If so, thats great! Good luck with it!
Old 08-16-2005, 06:53 PM   #335
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

I've seen her picture. I though you'd say that I was cuter

I said you were just as cute...meaning you were cuter! I guess I didnt word that right.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:54 PM   #336
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Of course the night I get to go out and make myself look really good it's a slow night at the ole pub.

Either that or, in my case, every girl with a perfect body and the skankiest clothes decides to go to the same bar I'm at. I HATE that.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:55 PM   #337
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

I would say its a sign he has issues or isnt ready to date. Either way I dont think its a good thing. One of the things about dating that stinks. The mind games, I hate it. Is he or she interested? Should I call? When will they call? Do I look desparate? etc, etc..................

I'd say so, lol. I'm just glad that I didn't come away from it as liking him as more than a potential friend, but, hell, even friends tell you the next day if they had a good time with you!

Oh, well... Time to focus on the musician and the quiet boy now.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:56 PM   #338
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel

Either that or, in my case, every girl with a perfect body and the skankiest clothes decides to go to the same bar I'm at. I HATE that.
Or the cute guy you meet turns out to be your little brother's age and that's just weird, no matter what your friends tell you. But then you read He's Just Not That Into You and you find out that since he didn't ask for your number, he wasn't realyl interested anyway.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:57 PM   #339
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Question for you girls.

Do you think the bar is a good place to meet someone? Its the cliche' to say you wont meet a good person at the bar but do you think that is really true? I hardly ever go to the bar any longer, maybe thats why I dont meet anyone.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:57 PM   #340
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Ah, is that what you are looking to do though? If so, thats great! Good luck with it!

I'm not looking to just find a date. I'd like to find somone to settle down with. I'm very much ready for that in my life. I just need to find someone and although I have no interest in the religion I was brought up in I have less interest in any other religion so I figure I would just stick to what I know. Whoever I find will have to just accept the fact that I'm not interested in "our" religion and if we have kids it'll be their responsibility to teach or not teach our kids about religion because I personally could care less about it.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:00 PM   #341
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Question for you girls.

Do you think the bar is a good place to meet someone? Its the cliche' to say you wont meet a good person at the bar but do you think that is really true? I hardly ever go to the bar any longer, maybe thats why I dont meet anyone.
I have no idea where to meet anyone anymore. My problem is that I hardly have any single friends so I dont even have the opportunity to try the bar scene.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:00 PM   #342
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Question for you girls.

I don't really believe in the bar as a great place to meet someone, but I have met interesting people and I've been invited to Navy Band concerts at bars.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:01 PM   #343
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I went to the creepy grocery store by my apartment today and they actually had something I wanted that my mom always buys but I can never find: They had mint Tofutti Cuties I thought I was going to cry tears of happiness right there. I want to eat the whole box :yum:
Old 08-16-2005, 07:02 PM   #344
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I have no idea where to meet anyone anymore. My problem is that I hardly have any single friends so I dont even have the opportunity to try the bar scene.
Ditto...or my single friends all live near where I work, which is a 45 minute drive from home, which is considered a day trip in my little state. Or they live in like Ohoi or Minnesota or something.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:03 PM   #345
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Question for you girls.

I've met people a lot of different ways... The bar, a singles cruise, through friends. I guess it just depends.

Right now I want to enjoy dating and see what's out there. if I meet a guy while I'm out, cool, if not, no biggie. I'm not going to go nuts, but I do not want to settle down right now. lol