The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-16-2005, 11:41 AM   #301
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
My dad thinks I should get a Chevy HHR. Have you seen those things? It's almost like a PT Cruiser but a little more boxy looking. We're hoping that I can trade in my car for a Chevy Cobalt. I get the GM discount even without it being offered to the public because of my dad but that's a new thing that just started recently. I want lower car payments and I don't want to have to put new tires and brakes on mine but I have 18 months left. I have a 5 year warranty so all I would need to buy is those 2 things but I don't even want to do that. My dad thinks my payment won't go down more than $25 a month but anything is better than what I pay now! I like the Cobalts. They're cute and the inside is a lot different than my Cavalier. I'd have to get a new U2 sticker for the back
I haven't seen either of those, that I know of.

My lease is up in May and I'll probably get another Jetta.

Okay, lunchtime!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 11:41 AM   #302
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 05:43 AM
You guys should get a Grand Prix. I love mine.

__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 11:41 AM   #303
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Late lunch today?

I had a great power nap and now it's almost time to run some errands. :Procrastination:

I'm training and she goes to lunch at 1 Yesterday we had a miscommunication. I went at noon and I thought she did. But she went to her old area to where her computer is since IT can't move her down to her new desk until we all do the big move ( ) later in the week. So right now she has no computer. Well yesterday she read her email and all of the literature I gave her and then went at 1 so we lost an hour. So today I decided to work around her schedule and my stomach was not happy with me

I guess I could have just said "yes" to your question but what would a day be like without a complete explaintion of the situation so you get the whole picture?

I wish I could take a nap!!!!!!!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 11:44 AM   #304
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:43 AM
I'd love a Jetta but
1. It's not a GM car so no discount and then my dad can't do free crap on it at his work because it's not an american car so they wouldn't have the parts at a chevy dealer for it.

2. It's a lot more expensive than a Cobalt.

And LMPA.......sorry but I HATE Grand Prix so bad! Since my dad has worked in the car business my entire life I've had the oppourtunity to drive many different cars and I never liked that car It's way too big. I've always had really small cars.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 11:44 AM   #305
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



I'm training and she goes to lunch at 1 Yesterday we had a miscommunication. I went at noon and I thought she did. But she went to her old area to where her computer is since IT can't move her down to her new desk until we all do the big move ( ) later in the week. So right now she has no computer. Well yesterday she read her email and all of the literature I gave her and then went at 1 so we lost an hour. So today I decided to work around her schedule and my stomach was not happy with me

I guess I could have just said "yes" to your question but what would a day be like without a complete explaintion of the situation so you get the whole picture?

I wish I could take a nap!!!!!!!
explanation

5-min power nap

no nap

I'm still here because I think I just had an epiphany about why I can't burn 5/9. I've had a lot of epiphanies today. But I also tried to burn 4/1 (I think...) and that still wouldn't work...if I tried it...I don't remember for certain if I did anymore...

I'm apparently getting stupid so it's time to eat and leave the house again.

I promise this time!!! ;wink:
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 11:47 AM   #306
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:43 AM
time to go back to work
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 11:48 AM   #307
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I'd love a Jetta but
1. It's not a GM car so no discount and then my dad can't do free crap on it at his work because it's not an american car so they wouldn't have the parts at a chevy dealer for it.

2. It's a lot more expensive than a Cobalt.

And LMPA.......sorry but I HATE Grand Prix so bad! Since my dad has worked in the car business my entire life I've had the oppourtunity to drive many different cars and I never liked that car It's way too big. I've always had really small cars.

Someone in my complex has a Cobalt, it's cute.

That's ok... My dad had a 1998 fire engine red GP and I loved driving it, so when I was able to afford one 2 years ago I was , lol.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 02:51 PM   #308
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:43 AM
I just realized that I dont know if I'm supposed to meet CF or if she is coming here. A time was determined but that's it. I suppose I should call and find out huh.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 03:10 PM   #309
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
My dad thinks I should get a Chevy HHR. Have you seen those things? It's almost like a PT Cruiser but a little more boxy looking. We're hoping that I can trade in my car for a Chevy Cobalt. I get the GM discount even without it being offered to the public because of my dad but that's a new thing that just started recently. I want lower car payments and I don't want to have to put new tires and brakes on mine but I have 18 months left. I have a 5 year warranty so all I would need to buy is those 2 things but I don't even want to do that. My dad thinks my payment won't go down more than $25 a month but anything is better than what I pay now! I like the Cobalts. They're cute and the inside is a lot different than my Cavalier. I'd have to get a new U2 sticker for the back
I dont think I've seen the Colbalt yet. The only good thing that came out of my confrontation with Mr. Hydrant was the fact that they didnt just replace the tired that blew but they replaced them all. I didnt need them but save me getting them later on.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 03:11 PM   #310
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:43 AM
I should go change out of my bathrobe and put on some clothes to wait for CF.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 04:16 PM   #311
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 02:43 AM
Good afternoon randoomers


One of the fah vehicles is a Jetta and she needs to be replaced as well. We bought in 1995 and while she has been a great car I think Jettas are just too expensive now We're thinking Honda Accord or Civic this time
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 05:33 PM   #312
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:43 AM
I just got back from the lake

Some freaks were in here today so they could wash my deck. I never ever leave my blinds open on my patio because I don't want the sun heating up this place even more than it does. The blinds were wide open when I got home from work.

All of my bills and checks and that sort of stuff was in a bin in my trunk all day and then I just walked with my mom so I put that stuff in her car and she's going to put it at their house until the weekend.

I feel like my stuff has been touched even though I'm sure it hasn't and there's 40 apartments in my building so really why would someone take my stuff over anyone else's and I'm sure they see a million apartments all the time but I still don't like this at all Tomorrow the painters get to spend a few hours on my patio
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 05:43 PM   #313
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:43 AM
Chevy Cobalt




I'm not going to get my heart set on this too much but hopefully it'll work out. I'm always going to have a car payment because I refuse to drive an older car that I have to pay into. So if I can get something new before mine needs the few things that I do need to buy for it than I'll do it. My dad now thinks it might work to get it and get a little less than what I pay now. If not then I guess I'm stuck with my car for another 18 months
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 05:50 PM   #314
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:43 AM
I shouldn't have walked on an empty stomach.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-16-2005, 06:06 PM   #315
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 05:43 AM
I need to send out a few more emails this week I still don't know what to say and I obviously said the wrong thing to the guy that I took 3 weeks to say something to because he didn't respond.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com