The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
and you're headbanging because ? :scratch:

It has been a really crappy month at work. :mad: It gets more out of hand everyday I go in. I absolutely live for my days off and being away from that place.

I am gonna go stare at the tv and maybe fall asleep.

:hug: for shari. Do I dare ask what you do?

I'm gonna go back to the couch and rest
smilie_sofaroll.gif
:wave:

shari schultz said:

It has been a really crappy month at work. :mad: It gets more out of hand everyday I go in. I absolutely live for my days off and being away from that place.

:hug:

My week has been a loooong one so I am feeling your pain. I have 4 hours tomorrow and then an honest to god day off. Last Monday I was taking my mom everywhere so I feel like Ive worked straight through.

I've basically taken a nap and laid around reading and then watching an Elvis movie on TV.

shari schultz said:

:( :hug:

I know of a GapKids with fabulous employees that is hiring. :sexywink:

Kariann said:
I thought after resting that I would feel less worn out but not so much.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Does that help? :wink:

Just think of how nice it will be to leave after 4 hours tomorrow when you've been doing 10 hours days and how VERY nice Monday will be!!

Schmeg said:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Does that help? :wink:

Just think of how nice it will be to leave after 4 hours tomorrow when you've been doing 10 hours days and how VERY nice Monday will be!!

Tomorrow will be cake...we might have cake too! Although I said I would forgo cake if T would make me birthday salsa instead. We've been begging her too forever and she doesnt so I pulled the bday card to get her to do it.

Im working 10-2 so that wont be bad. It's the 10 plus hour days following my regular days that is killing me.

Kariann said:
I'm pondering going to bed...I've been on the straight tracks of the roller-coaster pre-birthday week and in reflecting on some events of the week after talking to my mom I'm right on the edge getting ready to plunge down the hill.
:ohmy: :hug: Sleep is the best thing. :yes:

Kariann said:

Tomorrow will be cake...we might have cake too! Although I said I would forgo cake if T would make me birthday salsa instead. We've been begging her too forever and she doesnt so I pulled the bday card to get her to do it.

Im working 10-2 so that wont be bad. It's the 10 plus hour days following my regular days that is killing me.
:drool: cake or birthday salsa :drool:

10-2 is great...In late, out early! And then you can be a lazy bum all day Monday.

Or you could stay in your room and promise not to get up until she's done making the cake.

:hug:

This friend online knows it's coming and if I was in the same state, you better believe we've be painting the town red Monday night. :yes:

What's this about a Springsteen concert?

I had an I :heart: Bruuuuuuuuuce moment on the way home from work tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom