The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh: Okay, I guess it's all right. :wink:

That could really scare the boys away!

Schmeg said:
:sigh: Okay, I guess it's all right. :wink:

:hyper: :applaud:

do I get to post a picture of it to!?!? :evil:

We had just spent a few days stalking U2 outside of their hotel and the United Center. We saw them in concert a few times too. We were all very excited about finally meeting them and getting to see them in concert so many times in a row so we were all very hyper.

Ok I was in the bathroom of our hotel room in Chicago getting ready for bed and I hear this conversation from Kariann and Schmeg talking about Bono's ass. ( :| I know.. I don't get it either :tsk: ....) I walk out of the bathroom and there they are. Both of them just laying in bed, under the covers, having a conversation like they were talking about what was for dinner or where we were going to visit the next day.

It's really not as funny here as it was then. In fact, it's probably not funny at all :tsk: But I was not expecting to walk out of the batroom and see them both in bed just having a casual conversation about someone's ass...even Bono's!

The next day April needed a place to sleep and I had half a bed.....

arw9797 said:

:hyper: :applaud:

do I get to post a picture of it to!?!? :evil:

We had just spent a few days stalking U2 outside of their hotel and the United Center. We saw them in concert a few times too. We were all very excited about finally meeting them and getting to see them in concert so many times in a row so we were all very hyper.

Ok I was in the bathroom of our hotel room in Chicago getting ready for bed and I hear this conversation from Kariann and Schmeg talking about Bono's ass. ( :| I know.. I don't get it either :tsk: ....) I walk out of the bathroom and there they are. Both of them just laying in bed, under the covers, having a conversation like they were talking about what was for dinner or where we were going to visit the next day.

It's really not as funny here as it was then. In fact, it's probably not funny at all :tsk: But I was not expecting to walk out of the batroom and see them both in bed just having a casual conversation about someone's ass...even Bono's!

The next day April needed a place to sleep and I had half a bed.....

:yikes: That did scare me away!! See ya!

:wink:

Blue Room said:
Lets see the picture though! We have the story, but no photos.

:laugh:

:ohmy: I need written permission from both of them....and then they do have pictures of me that I don't want posted here so I'm sure one of them will pop up someplace :eek:

arw9797 said:

I'm assuming you're going to the Detroit shows? We'll be there :sexywink: You can meet three wild and crazy randoooomers :drool:

Yes, I will be there. :ohmy:

But I have seen the three of you in person though. (at least I think so). Was Kariann wearing a cowboy hat while you were waiting for the band in Chicago?

Schmeg said:

:lol:

We had too many martinis at the Hard Rock if that makes it any better!

oh was it that night? Well then I was quite drunk myself :drunk: Drunk off of rum and cokes........and also THE EDGE!!!! I had just been touched by the man himself that night :combust: I felt famous that night! Everyone wanted to see our signed shirts! :cute:

Blue Room said:
Lets see the picture though! We have the story, but no photos.

:laugh:
:ohmy: I'll leave the picture decision up to my partner in crime, since I let the story leak.

Blue Room said:

Yes, I will be there. :ohmy:

But I have seen the three of you in person though. (at least I think so). Was Kariann wearing a cowboy hat while you were waiting for the band in Chicago?

yep.

but you didn't meet us! :mad: Seeing is one thing....we'll only be there for the first show.

arw9797 said:

oh was it that night? Well then I was quite drunk myself :drunk: Drunk off of rum and cokes........and also THE EDGE!!!! I had just been touched by the man himself that night :combust: I felt famous that night! Everyone wanted to see our signed shirts! :cute:
:D We were the celebrities at the Hard Rock! It was so great walking in with our signed t-shirts!

Schmeg said:

:D We were the celebrities at the Hard Rock! It was so great walking in with our signed t-shirts!

that was so fun! I seem to always get drunk with you now....too many rum and cokes in Chicago, waaaaaay tooo much Guinness in Dublin. :drunk: And we're dangerous with those camera's when we've had a lot to drink :tsk:

arw9797 said:

yep.

but you didn't meet us! :mad: Seeing is one thing....we'll only be there for the first show.

I definately saw you guys then. It was such a mob scene over there I didnt hang around when the band got there. Funny thing was when I was walking back some girls were strolling along clearly headed for the service entrance and I said to them. "you better hurry, he is over there". Their eyes got huge and they just started running!! :laugh:

arw9797 said:

that was so fun! I seem to always get drunk with you now....too many rum and cokes in Chicago, waaaaaay tooo much Guinness in Dublin. :drunk: And we're dangerous with those camera's when we've had a lot to drink :tsk:
Don't I know it!! :lol:

We all look like a bunch of goofballs in those pictures...:shifty: I do like the one of us waving at the sky for no apparent reason!

Schmeg said:
We all look like a bunch of goofballs in those pictures...:shifty: I do like the one of us waving at the sky for no apparent reason!

well we were drunk from fresh Guinness...lots and lots of it. And we were also drunk from Dublin love. Actually....wasn't that the day we spent with Edmund? :love: So we were drunk from Guinness, Dublin, and the beautiful west coast of Ireland :drool: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom