The Un-Cola Randooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's unnecessary? AIM ads that talk to you. They scare the hell out of me!

A boy who returned!! I guess we're not as scary as we thought!

Blue Room said:

Thanks! :wink:

arw, are you still listening to Destroyer in your car or have you switched to a different Kiss album?

I haven't listened to Destroyer at all this week. It's been Dynasty and a live compliation called Greatest Kiss or something like that...maybe it's You Wanted the Best You Got the Best.

I really wanted to listen to Hotter than Hell and Dressed To Kill today.

:ohmy: :hyper:

1093484177_topQuizJoe.jpg

Joe Strummer... you've been through the cleansing fire of punk, only to pick up a few venerial diseases along the way. You're more of an optimist when it comes to fucked-up genius. But you can write wicked-deadly riffs and lycs.

http://quizilla.com/users/micsmeets/quizzes/Which fucked-up genius composer are you?/

MUCH better than last night's quiz, which told me I was stupid. :madspit:

arw9797 said:

a live compliation called Greatest Kiss or something like that...maybe it's You Wanted the Best You Got the Best.

I think I have that one. :reject:

My favorite albums by them back in the day were Destroyer and Creatures Of The Night.

arw9797 said:

I haven't listened to Destroyer at all this week. It's been Dynasty and a live compliation called Greatest Kiss or something like that...maybe it's You Wanted the Best You Got the Best.

:scream: I just realized Hotter Than Hell was one of the only Kiss albums I dont have on CD. I have it on vinyl but no record player. I had it on tape but my tape player ate it. :mad:

I guess I'm using my free iTunes song on Kiss tonight because I want to listen to the album version of Parasite :drool:

Kariann said:

What? I dont get those.
You're lucky. :crack: When I have the volume up too loud, AIM starts shouting at me and I jump out of my skin! And then I laugh at myself for being such a dork, so maybe they're not all bad.

Blue Room said:

I think I have that one. :reject:

My favorite albums by them back in the day were Destroyer and Creatures Of The Night.

Destroyer kicks ass. I used to love Rock and Roll Over, Love Gun, and Ace Frehley's solo album is pure genius. It a million times better than the other solo albums.

I was never too into Creatures. I do love Music From the Elder. For a concept album Kiss never really got enough credit for it. It's totally different than anything they ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom